ADVERTISEMENT

Because why not? SEC Championship Thread

vidaliagamecock

Nov 20, 2001
Once again watching not us play. I guess I am rooting for Bama, but if both could lose, that would be great.

Yea, cant wait for our post season bowl game. Remind me which bowl game we are projected to play in?

SEC. SEC. SEC. It just means more.

House taters heads are exploding. But we will see how they respond.

Bama

12-1

SEC Champs

Just beat the #1 team in the country.

In what world do they get left out?
Yep. Texas early in the season was not a bad loss (Big 12 champs).

Gets complicated because they probably won't have Bama and UGA in final four because a deserving team gets left out. To me, Bama is more deserving than UGA though they were #8. They won the SEC title and have one loss-a quality one early in the season. But then do they make UGA drop out of top four for a 3 point loss to #8? And you can't leave an SEC team out of the playoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocks rule
Yep. Texas early in the season was not a bad loss (Big 12 champs).

Gets complicated because they probably won't have Bama and UGA in final four because a deserving team gets left out. To me, Bama is more deserving than UGA though they were #8. They won the SEC title and have one loss-a quality one early in the season. But then do they make UGA drop out of top four for a 3 point loss to #8? And you can't leave an SEC team out of the playoff.

I personally would love to see both Uga and Alabama left out. I know it won't happen. In fact they may find a way to squeeze them both in.

Suck it FSU! Undefeated and left out of the Playoff … let’s see how many players opt of of their Bowl game to enter the Portal or prepare for the Combine. Same with UGA players. I love it! Bowl season is now a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT