ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Beamer!!!

They had some Transfers. But also had some come in. The QB came from Vatech. He started there as a freshman. They have talent. We don’t. They have a nice offense. We don’t. They’re moving us out of the way and out scheming us. Their whole classes didn’t leave and in spite of what the internet gurus say, they were not as bad as many made them out to be. Clearly!

Or, they are in a similar situation as the gamecocks, but hired an aggressive, experienced coach.

They had some Transfers. But also had some come in.

A 10 second Google search brought up them as being hot the hardest by the portal.

Just one article, but I think you're practicing revisionist history to make this beat down not seem so bad.

A 10 second Google search brought up them as being hot the hardest by the portal.

Just one article, but I think you're practicing revisionist history to make this beat down not seem so bad.
Nothing I can say to make the beat down any worse or better. They’re kicking our asses. Go look at the games we played against them the last 4 years, they’ve been better than us and have continued to get better. We haven’t. I didn’t revise anything. I said they had a bunch of guys leave. They also brought in some. Like all teams do.

They had some Transfers. But also had some come in. The QB came from Vatech. He started there as a freshman. They have talent. We don’t. They have a nice offense. We don’t. They’re moving us out of the way and out scheming us. Their whole classes didn’t leave and in spite of what the internet gurus say, they were not as bad as many made them out to be. Clearly!
Please.. they will get curb stomped by decent teams, see Florida and wait till UGA and Bama plays them. They have a helluva better coaching staff than us, that’s apparent.

Please.. they will get curb stomped by decent teams, see Florida and wait till UGA and Bama plays them. They have a helluva better coaching staff than us, that’s apparent.
Where did I say they were contending for anything???? They’re a better team that us, that’s all I said. Don’t put words in my mouth. I know some Hs teams that are better than us right now. Doesn’t mean they would give the top the conference a run

Except to try to excuse it away as a talent issue (blaming the previous coach and absolving the current one).

I personally think this game is a perfect example to gamecock fans of what could have been with a different choice of coach.
I don’t give a shit what you think. Tennessee has out recruited, out played and out coached us for the last 4-5 years. Their talent is superior to ours and yes their coaching is too. I don’t know what else I’m supposed to say. One year turn arounds are few and far between. This Carolina team is a LONG way from being any good regardless of who is the coach

I don’t give a shit what you think. Tennessee has out recruited, out played and out coached us for the last 4-5 years. Their talent is superior to ours and yes their coaching is too. I don’t know what else I’m supposed to say. One year turn arounds are few and far between. This Carolina team is a LONG way from being any good regardless of who is the coach
And even longer away with the staff we brought in…

Reactions: DeBoer31 and SOSUSC
**** you. I haven’t said anything different than you. You haven’t corrected anything I’ve said.

Except when I had to point out how many players UT lost and how much of a rebuild they are. Making the job done by their first year coach really contrast with the job Beamer is being paid for right now.

This staff couldn't win with the 1985 Bears. Getting better talent isn't going to solve the problem. Anyone who can't see that these guys have no legitimate game plan and have players unprepared to play football doesn't know a damned thing about football. When you have 3 guys rushing the same gap giving the QB all day to throw and still have receivers running wild in the open, there is no plan or preparation.

And Tennessee is stacked? Look at the undisciplined play, the horrible play calling, and the fact he has no experience as even a coordinator, he was never ready for this job. We've been regressing week by week, not progressing. Beamer is in over his head.

We are playing real teams now. Not Northern Illinois.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
There is no rebuild here, only cut your losses and move on to somebody who can rebuild.

I think most people are starting to realize what a mistake was made with Beamer. But I don't think you can clean house thos early.

Fire the OC at the end of the year (deservedly), gain a year to the honeymoon phase, push the bad thoughts away till year 3, then make the hard choice we all know will happen.

Maybe. I sure do wish we could recruit a lot
Of the coaches from FGf. We’d surely be contenders in less than a couple days
Simple question, point out what we have improved Am I missing something
We are playing real teams now. Not Northern Illinois.
Actually Northern Illinois would probably be offended being compared to us. Didn’t they play in the Orange Bowl a few years back, while we have never made one of the signature bowls.

True. And that was my point. I'm pissed our admin is wasting the best opportunity we've ever had to at least be competitive for a sustained period of time. We've wasted another decade on Ray Tanner hiring Muschamp and Beamer. It's insane and I don't understand why anyone would waste another dime watching Ray Tanner throw it in the gutter.

Couldve had Chadwell for cheap. And he has vastly overachieved at 3 different levels, no reason he wouldnt have here

Simple question, point out what we have improved Am I missing something

Actually Northern Illinois would probably be offended being compared to us. Didn’t they play in the Orange Bowl a few years back, while we have never made one of the signature bowls.

Good correction. Northern Illinois would beat us. Eastern Illinois is basically the FCS version of us, awful in FCS

I have to agree. But am I the only one who saw this coming?

you are right. This poster is an absolute Beamer sycophant.
No, I definitely saw it coming. Honestly, when they announced the hire I had the same reaction I had when we hired Muskrat...wth. The stuff we do at SC just blows my mind. I'm not sure another flagship University has committed the blunders we have....and its not just athletics.

You idiots shut up! He doesn’t have the players yet! This will take time Damn!
What about this offense makes you think any good players will choose to play for Shane. He had a chance to hire an OC with a proven up tempo offense. He hired a friend as OC with absolutely zero qualifications and that is why Shane is likely going to fail in his first significant Coaching position.

Really? The team that won 6 games in the last 2 years? 3-3 what do you think the record should be?
It is not about the record. It is the absolute s**tshow on both sides of the ball. We are undisciplined and I still have no idea what the offense is trying to do. I'd be much happier at 1-5 or 2-4 if it looked like the kids were well coached. They aren't.

Our fanbase

emma-stone-panic.gif

I think most people are starting to realize what a mistake was made with Beamer. But I don't think you can clean house thos early.

Fire the OC at the end of the year (deservedly), gain a year to the honeymoon phase, push the bad thoughts away till year 3, then make the hard choice we all know will happen.
Nah! We need to go ahead and rip the bandaid off and let the healing begin. 3 more years just puts us 3 more years behind. We need to get started now.

Nah! We need to go ahead and rip the bandaid off and let the healing begin. 3 more years just puts us 3 more years behind. We need to get started now.

I would agree, but I do think it would make it harder to attract another coach having just fired one in a year.

Bit is that negative worse than waiting two years?

Agree.

My own thought. Who in the SEC would hire an unproven coach and untested coordinators like the ones we have? We are set up for failure and will be shellacked by most SEC teams. Look at what TN did today? They were kind to us. If not we lose by 50. Only chance is Vanderbilt. But that would be a slugfest for last place.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT