ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Frank ?

He couldn't throw it in the ocean in the first half, and then somebody slipped him some Estonian Gold or something at the half and he played the second half like he was in the playoffs a couple of years ago. That was fun to watch.
I'm so proud of him. He represented with the best of them that second half!

He couldn't throw it in the ocean in the first half, and then somebody slipped him some Estonian Gold or something at the half and he played the second half like he was in the playoffs a couple of years ago. That was fun to watch.
He threw three in the ocean in the first half. Cause he did make three field goals in the first half. 3-8 plus two free throws. 8 points at half. His season average is 8.2 a game. So pretty good first half.

This team still has a lot of issues, and it took Frank too long to shorten his rotation and re-think his use of Silva. The depth is horrendous; they've played these first two games like tournament games, but it's going to be very hard to keep this up of the length of the conference schedule. Even if they get Minaya back at full speed soon, this roster is thin.

I'd still have Frank very much on the chopping block at this point.

Oh they're lurking waiting to spring.
nah, their singing his praises until he loses one or only goes to a "sweet sixteen", cuz thats just below our standards...like I said, let the process work and the process will bring success....anyone like the movie "Hoosiers"...

Frank is a hell of a coach. He can CLEARLY develop players... the issue has been his inability to keep players IN the program. If these freshmen are around in a couple of years, then we are going to be a really dangerous team.

These threads are always just as silly as the fire XYZ threads IMO.

This team still has a lot of issues, and it took Frank too long to shorten his rotation and re-think his use of Silva. The depth is horrendous; they've played these first two games like tournament games, but it's going to be very hard to keep this up of the length of the conference schedule. Even if they get Minaya back at full speed soon, this roster is thin.

I'd still have Frank very much on the chopping block at this point.
WTF are you talking about? We played with a rotation of 7 guys last night. When Minaya gets back that'll be 8, which is about what the other teams in the league play with. Miss St only played with 5 guys getting over 20 minutes and one with 18. Q Weatherspoon played 41 minutes. I would say we were not the team lacking depth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT