ADVERTISEMENT

Fireflies get to have 50% capacity

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
Saw the announcement on Facebook. This is so unfair it’s not even funny. They’re even doing it on a month to month basis, so they’re likely to be at full capacity by this summer. USC needs to seriously revisit the decision about our baseball capacity. We should be at half capacity AT LEAST. Fireflies are even giving you the choice of if you want to sit in socially distance seating or not.

Saw the announcement on Facebook. This is so unfair it’s not even funny. They’re even doing it on a month to month basis, so they’re likely to be at full capacity by this summer. USC needs to seriously revisit the decision about our baseball capacity. We should be at half capacity AT LEAST. Fireflies are even giving you the choice of if you want to sit in socially distance seating or not.
Have they ever gotten close to 50% capacity without reatrictions?

They've already said they won't add more capacity. Yet they are selling Berm and Coke Pavilion pods, as well as SROs, on gameday (more capacity). But I can't get back to my regular seats because supposedly it's too close to the players on the field. In my 13 years in those seats, I've only had a player land on me once, and have yet to be within 6 feet of a player for more than 15 minutes. 🙄

They've already said they won't add more capacity. Yet they are selling Berm and Coke Pavilion pods, as well as SROs, on gameday (more capacity). But I can't get back to my regular seats because supposedly it's too close to the players on the field. In my 13 years in those seats, I've only had a player land on me once, and have yet to be within 6 feet of a player for more than 15 minutes. 🙄
I don’t understand what they’re doing at all either to be honest.

The Fireflies have had multiple sellouts in their history
I really wasn’t sure. I’ve been to many games and don’t know that there have ever been more that a couple thousand people and I know the stadium holds 9 thousand. I’m guessing more than 50% capacity is very rare.

I wonder if there is some level of coordination going on with the SEC and conference schools.

I wonder if there is some level of coordination going on with the SEC and conference schools.

I find it difficult to believe there is an SEC school with a more draconian attendance policy than us, throughout all the sport teams. Maybe Vandy?

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky

“ I've only had a player land on me once”?.............sorry bat😆

• Haha
Reactions: USCBatgirl21
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT