ADVERTISEMENT

First Post

Long time Carolina fan. First time posting, long time reader. Thought I would come aboard and see if I could change our luck!!

Did you know the clemson play by play man is a murderer?

If you dare say Todd Ellis is better than him, well.....he will look for you, he will find you....& he will kill you.

Long time Carolina fan. First time posting, long time reader. Thought I would come aboard and see if I could change our luck!!

Could I please put my Gamecock order in for a SEC East Title in all 3 mens sports with potential upgrading to a SEC Champion and eventually a NCAA Champion? I will hang up and listen

USCALUMNI

Run!
Run as far away as you can run.
Do not take time to look behind you.
Cover your ears
Pretend that it's all not real.

I ran 20 years ago but some odd appeal keeps drawing me back from time to time.

You can save yourself...do it now!!!!!!!

Or, get ready, cause if you think football is a grinding sport, gee, wait till you get about a week of this. And definitely be here next weekend.

Long time reader but just joined Wednesday? Well, I supposed that is a rather long time for a tater to read.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
To be here:
  1. You’ll need thick skin
  2. Check your feelings at the login page.
  3. Never ever say anything that remotely makes sense
  4. Don’t be logical. Ever.
  5. When someone calls you a tater, bet the house THEY actually are one.
  6. Fart sunshine when we win.
  7. Pisss vitriol and hatred when we lose.
  8. Never compliment our upstate rivals. They are trash. They are not worthy of mentioning. In fact calling them our rivals may actually get me banned.
Other than that, enjoy your time in the FGF.

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT