ADVERTISEMENT

Florida at USC game thread

Will Muschamp beat UGA, flukes happen. Little Shane needs to prove this isn’t a fluke, validate the win next week against a bad Mizzou team.

One win against a team that fired their DC and OL coach immediately after the game doesn’t mean anyone has arrived.

Grow up, some of us are no longer satisfied with winning the tailgate or the at least “we ain’t 0-11.” The bar has been raised and we aren’t going back to the dumpster of low expectations.

No, you grow up.

For THIS YEAR, the bar hasn't been raised and we ain't 0-11 damn sure is something to be satisfied over. Some of you are just entitled brats that think things should just happen immediately to "satisfy" you. That's not how it happens in the real world. It's easy to just expect things to happen immediately when you don't have sh!t to do with getting it done. Reasonable people understand that it's a process that takes time and hard work, and constant negativity from outside parties is never helpful.

Grow up, some of us are no longer satisfied with winning the tailgate or the at least “we ain’t 0-11.” The bar has been raised and we aren’t going back to the dumpster of low expectations.

I bet your high expectations aren't matched by a high level of financial contributions. Your entitlement to satisfaction and high expectations are directly proportional to your level of giving. If not, your job as a fan is to support the team and coaches and you get what you get.

True fan threads should be taken outside last weekend's game thread.
True dat', but Damn!! It's Thursday 11.11.2021 and we got the next game in 2 days in Misery! And this UF game thread is still "happenin'"!!

True fan threads should be taken outside last weekend's game thread.

What I said has nothing to do with being a true fan. Plenty of "true fans" can't or don't give anything.

My issue is with the smug folks that act their their demands, usually completely unfunded, are what is missing from the program and that others that don't just demand better are the problem. You can demand in one hand and sh!t in the other, and see which gets full faster.

So if they had the flu bug, so what? That’s their problem. We got to play who the opponent put on the field. And we whipped the team they put on the field.

No, you grow up.

For THIS YEAR, the bar hasn't been raised and we ain't 0-11 damn sure is something to be satisfied over. Some of you are just entitled brats that think things should just happen immediately to "satisfy" you. That's not how it happens in the real world. It's easy to just expect things to happen immediately when you don't have sh!t to do with getting it done. Reasonable people understand that it's a process that takes time and hard work, and constant negativity from outside parties is never helpful.
SMH...I feel like JamesRob may have a few more years rooting on the Gamecocks than you do. I can't help but notice that 90% of the pumpers are people who have sign on names that are within the last 12-18 months.
I understand some can re-new or change screen names...I did it once in the last 20 years.....but it just feels like something else.....

SMH...I feel like JamesRob may have a few more years rooting on the Gamecocks than you do. I can't help but notice that 90% of the pumpers are people who have sign on names that are within the last 12-18 months.
I understand some can re-new or change screen names...I did it once in the last 20 years.....but it just feels like something else.....

Yeah, just like you "felt" like this was a "wasted year" before the Florida game. Maybe your feelings are just off.

We get it. You and others want someone other than Beamer. But that ain't happening right now, and it shouldn't. He deserves a chance and he will get one. It's up to him to deliver. So far, he has exceeded all sane expectations.

Reactions: BattleshipTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT