ADVERTISEMENT

Florida at USC game thread

Come on now, given our "flow", its gonna take a miracle for us to pull off a win. Just sayin'.
Jesus Christ Almighty!! 40 to 10 in the 3rd qtr.!!!

Ok, Ok, uhhh I was WAYYYYYYY OFF!!!

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!

I want this guy tonight!😀
200.gif

I don’t care if UF is a sickly team or not- just glad to get this win. The players and staff need it. The most positive thing this year is that the team plays hard for each other and the coaches. Definitely a departure from the last 3 years.
They're still more talented at the skill positions.

Reactions: king ward
I don’t care if UF is a sickly team or not- just glad to get this win. The players and staff need it. The most positive thing this year is that the team plays hard for each other and the coaches. Definitely a departure from the last 3 years.
Absolutely. They’re having fun out there tonight and you can see it in their faces. It’s awesome to watch.

More like where are all the doomsday posters.....awfully quiet here tonight.
Jesus ....the realists (non sunshine pumpers) are over here happy watching the Gamecocks winning. Nobody is hiding. We also can’t rely on the flu bug for some help every week. Given how this team performed against Troy, ecu, ten, Georgia , a&m and Vandy....don’t get too “cocky”. We still have to play the rest of the season.the gamecock fans on here are happy to have more than 13 yards offense at the half....and don’t give a shyt who is the HC is as long as the Carolina team wins mrs. beamer

Jesus ....the realists (non sunshine pumpers) are over here happy watching the Gamecocks winning. Nobody is hiding. We also can’t rely on the flu bug for some help every week. Given how this team performed against Troy, ecu, ten, Georgia , a&m and Vandy....don’t get too “cocky”. We still have to play the rest of the season.
Go spread your doom and gloom somewhere else.

Go spread your doom and gloom somewhere else.
Go back to Blacksburg...this ain’t the big east or the acc. We Big boy football in this conf. And as great as this win is (no matter the circumstances) we aren’t even close.

Wow... it's still interesting to watch JuJu run. He had a clear gap to the right and plowed left into the scrum for 1 yard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT