ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

We dont understand the meaning of containment. Always going for the big tackle in situations that dont require it........ every week

Defense needs some serious help. Can’t tackle, they get owned every time they try to hit someone, get run over like a train

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Don’t understand why we are so pathetic on Defense . Can’t tackle , can’t get off blocks , play ten yards off the receivers, don’t take advantage of turnover opportunities . Just don’t get how In year three we are this soft . Great job by Bmac and the offense the last few weeks . I’m afraid this defense is gonna sink us this year .

Not PI

Not catchable

Refs just handed Florida 4 extra points. PI is such a big call in college football. No way that should’ve been called.

Please play the freshman DB’s - hell we don’t have an upper classman at DB that cant defend without PI - Damn Montac that ball was 10 foot out of bounds and you decide to tackle the damn man

Defense continues to keep teams in the game with terrible play and even worse decisions

The Florida offense is sooo vanilla . Stack the box and make franks beat you . If T-Rob can’t figure this out he needs to go .

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Not PI

Not catchable

Refs just handed Florida 4 extra points. PI is such a big call in college football. No way that should’ve been called.

I though the same thing. UF guy was already falling down before Montac touched him, in addition to it being way over his head.

That’s 2 critical penalties called on us. Game changers.

I hate when we go fast to run the ball on 3rd and short. Feel like we never get it. Handed all the momentum back to UF. We gotta stop the run but would help if we didn’t get BS PI calls on 3rd and Goal from the 6.

It seems like even when we seem to have good pursuit to the ball carrier, their RBs find a seam and squirt through it for a big gain.

Personally thought it should have been 3rd and about 1 - looked like a bad spot to me

Until they figure out all Florida is gonna do is run those WR screens and then run the ball - we ain’t gonna stop them - Heck the DB’s look like they run straight to the blocker instead of the ball vcarrier

That penalty on the kick off is gonna come back to haunt us . Flag on kickoff , bumbled fumble , missed Int , dumb PI penalty In endzone . The mistakes are piling up .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT