ADVERTISEMENT

"Florida Hit Rock Bottom With Blowout Loss To SC" (link - Yahoo Sports)

I think he may get one more year. Grantham, however, is a totally different story....he may not make it through the week.
This would be good they should handle the situation but not if the irrational fan base has their way. Truth is offensive minds as sharp as Mullen aren't common, but he really needs to get some recruiters too. He's good get young blood in there and there was no good reason to keep Grantham after last year. Thankfully they scapegoated the wrong coach and we are the benefactors.

This would be good they should handle the situation but not if the irrational fan base has their way. Truth is offensive minds as sharp as Mullen aren't common, but he really needs to get some recruiters too. He's good get young blood in there and there was no good reason to keep Grantham after last year. Thankfully they scapegoated the wrong coach and we are the benefactors.
I'm not sure how Grantham still gets coaching jobs in the SEC or in any other run-heavy conference....he has yet to meet a counter play that he could stop.

Mullen definitely has to start recruiting much better....hard to believe they struggle as much as they do.

How long can Muellen possibly last ?
What's the over/under
I think he gets one more year, but he's going to have to make some changes on his staff.

However, I will say a game like last night can be one of those that has a revolutionary effect on the fanbase. All of Florida's other 4 losses could be explained away by somebody looking hard for a way to explain it away. But last night's game was a beat down that should make it obvious to even the most pro-Mullen fan that they have some serious problems.

Good win for the Gamecocks. But this is not a game changer for SC. Beamer caught a beaten up, sick Florida team at home for the win. Sure it may help get them Bowl eligible but Beamer needs to follow this up with a win next week. Next week against Missouri is our best chance to get to a bowl.

Good win for the Gamecocks. But this is not a game changer for SC. Beamer caught a beaten up, sick Florida team at home for the win. Sure it may help get them Bowl eligible but Beamer needs to follow this up with a win next week. Next week against Missouri is our best chance to get to a bowl.

Who cares if the team was sick or not.. We bitch slapped Florida with our 3rd string QB...

Give us credit and quit poop pooping the win...

Disagree. This team's attitude seem to change for the better prior to taking the field. This win will enhance that change. Havent seen them that excited during a game in a very long time. And regardless what many may think of UF, a win is a win and it is exactly what they needed at this point in time.

So what? In a season like this it is a huge momentum shift.

How long can Muellen possibly last ?
What's the over/under
I think it is games, not seasons at this point. If he gets an NFL offer, my guess is he jumps. He just isn't a personality designed for college. Great playcaller, but he probably terrifies the parents of recruits. Just not personable.

As I stated in another post............u gotta love the "good win, but" crowdEyeroll

I couldn’t be happier for gator nation than I am right now.
I get to go to Gainesville for work in about 9 days, I will pack my Gamecock collared shirt
Wear your Gamecock gear proudly in Jortsville. On a different note, what has happened to Jeff2001? Haven’t seen any posts from him lately. Maybe we need to beat feet up to Blue Ridge and check on Jeffro.

What about Kirby? If I`m not mistaken, they have linebacker on the roster who has been charged with rape. They take a kid kicked off out of Clemson after he is found passed out in his car with a gun. Guess when you`re #1 these things don`t matter vs. when you start losing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT