ADVERTISEMENT

Folks, I can't wait till Mizz Sophie comes calling, January, 21st! She's a dead woman walking!***

I hope people will give her a chance and leave her alone unless she does something in the game. Last year, #23(? name?) gave Aja an elbow to her nose(think it was Aja) that was horrible - nobody jumped on her case or booed her. If Sophie was a Gamecock we would all be defending her.

I know exactly who they are and I know who they play for. You started this post talking about her being a "dead woman walking" when Mizzou comes to play at CLA, which I read expecting to see what folks might be saying about how the crowd and players would be responding to her after last year's incident and continuing bad blood between the two programs/universities. But no, the conversation quickly turned to her "looks and taking a nibble of her". As usual, and hopefully not your original intention (altho you just jumped right into it with several of your replies, didn't you), a post about a female athlete devolves into sexist remarks. Again, this is a SPORTS board ... and yes, I'm a female (and as well a former athlete) and I really don't seem to be able to find any posts on this board regarding male athletes' looks.

Just for the record, I really don't care what she looks like. I don't know or care what she's like off the court. What I do know is that (a) she's a very good athlete, and (b) she's hands down the dirtiest player in women's BB. She clearly has the talent not to need to play like a goon, but as it is, Sophie makes "Trippy" Grayson (remember him?) look like a model of playing clean BB. I see a future for her...in MMA (unless that is, the U.S. women's ice hockey team needs another goon; of course, she'd have to clean up her act a little, or spend most of every game in the penalty box, 'cause last I checked, you can't do some of what she does in women's ice hockey either)

I hope people will give her a chance and leave her alone unless she does something in the game. Last year, #23(? name?) gave Aja an elbow to her nose(think it was Aja) that was horrible - nobody jumped on her case or booed her. If Sophie was a Gamecock we would all be defending her.
wrong, dirty is dirty no matter who they play for. she started the issue last year by pushing one of our players then flipped her hair and walked off to pout when she was checked. Stood there complaining look at what they did OMG lady you started it . shut her down get the win move on.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
wrong, dirty is dirty no matter who they play for. she started the issue last year by pushing one of our players then flipped her hair and walked off to pout when she was checked. Stood there complaining look at what they did OMG lady you started it . shut her down get the win move on.
Totally agree. And it's not just a "one time" event with her. She is consistently looking to cause a stir and then act "the innocent" as you described. But yes, as you say, shut her down, get the win, move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT