ADVERTISEMENT

? for house taters

Is Dabo a righteous or religious man?
I do not know him personally, nor am I house tater. I do not know where he stands in the eyes of our God, no nor is it my place to find out. What I will say is that I do know some people personally that have experienced tragic circumstances and he has taken the time to send a signed articles, personalized notes, and in one instance called the person directly. I will also say that I know someone who passed away recently, and there were articles from Muschamp and staff sent to the funeral home. It would seem that these gestures were out of goodwill, as neither received any publicity for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddw1263
Is Dabo a righteous or religious man?
I do not know him personally, nor am I house tater. I do not know where he stands in the eyes of our God, no nor is it my place to find out. What I will say is that I do know some people personally that have experienced tragic circumstances and he has taken the time to send a signed articles, personalized notes, and in one instance called the person directly. I will also say that I know someone who passed away recently, and there were articles from Muschamp and staff sent to the funeral home. It would seem that these gestures were out of goodwill, as neither received any publicity for them.
this is good to hear about these men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT