ADVERTISEMENT

For old school wrestling fans — So if you are in a bar surrounded by 10 Hell’s Angel or other scary guys ....

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
Which two guys are you picking to fight your way out . Can be any era or any promotion WWE , NWA , WCW , AWA etc etc . Keep in mind this is a real fight , anything goes . My top two are probably gonna be Meng/ Haku (his bar fight reputation is legendary) and probably Brock Lesnar (for obvious reasons) . Andre maybe but stamina might be an issue ?!? New Jack maybe because he’s was a legit attempted murderer ?!! Harley Race ?!? Rick Rude ?!? Black Jack Mulligan ?!! Remember this isn’t a work it’s a legitimate bar brawl . Who ya got

A legit bar brawl?

1) Mick Foley aka Cactus Jack, Mankind, Dude Love. (Most hardcore wrestler ever) An added bonus, tour likely to receive help from The Rock if needed.

2) Ric Flair. (dirtiest player in the game) An added bonus, likely get help from The Four Horsemen.

Last edited:
Reactions: redrogers
A legit bar brawl?

1) Mick Foley aka Cactus Jack, Mankind, Dude Love. (Most hardcore wrestler ever)
2) Ric Flair. (dirtiest player in the game)

Haha . Mick would definitely take some punishment!!! Not sure how much he would dish out . He just seems like to nice a guy in real life . He seems like the type that would probably talk his way out of fighting . Not sure flair would want to get blood on his Gators ...

• Haha
Reactions: Brace1
I dunno. That's a tough one. Lots of good candidates...I'd take my chances with Ron Simmons and Big John Studd.

True story . I saw Ron Simmons in a bar after a WWE event in Pensacola about 10 years ago . He was one of the biggest guys I’ve ever seen . Absolutely massive . His arms were as big around as my thighs !!! He was so big

The barbarian and Haku. Arn Anderson says Haku is the toughest guy. He has ever seen.

True story . I saw Ron Simmons in a bar after a WWE event in Pensacola about 10 years ago . He was one of the biggest guys I’ve ever seen . Absolutely massive . His arms were as big around as my thighs !!! He was so big
I saw Ron Simmons’s, Butch Reed and Teddy Long at a hot spot gas station in Greenville SC. I walk by them and as I was going in the store I said “Doom, they said what’s up brother. Those guys were huge man, I didn’t know they were that big even though I had seen them a few times “live, against the Steiner’s at the Greenville Memorial Auditorium. The Steiner’s were big too.

The barbarian and Haku. Arn Anderson says Haku is the toughest guy. He has ever seen.

Yeah I think Haku is the undisputed “Scariest guy”. What’s hilarious is everyone also talks about what a nice friendly guy he is 95% of the time but that 5% of the time is scary . Still don’t understand what would persuade a drunk in a bar to pick a fight with a 300lb scary looking Islander with multiple black belts . Liquid courage at its worst

I'll just take the Road Warriors and get it over with riding the backs of Animal and Hawk.
This was my choice. Apparently, they were bar bouncers prior to wrestling. I think it was animal that said he used to have a competition who could throw drunks the farthest out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: mavcock and Brace1
But really, Haku for reasons already mentioned and Scott Steiner. Steiner was an unhinged lunatic and a bully. He bullied other wrasslers and they actually feared him.

Which two guys are you picking to fight your way out . Can be any era or any promotion WWE , NWA , WCW , AWA etc etc . Keep in mind this is a real fight , anything goes . My top two are probably gonna be Meng/ Haku (his bar fight reputation is legendary) and probably Brock Lesnar (for obvious reasons) . Andre maybe but stamina might be an issue ?!? New Jack maybe because he’s was a legit attempted murderer ?!! Harley Race ?!? Rick Rude ?!? Black Jack Mulligan ?!! Remember this isn’t a work it’s a legitimate bar brawl . Who ya got
Stamina needed in a bar fight? I thought most bar fights last less than a minute. I’d take Andre (RIP).

?Roid Rage?
I doubt that very seriously. Simmons’s has always been jacked going back to his days at Florida State. He hardly worked out too, according to other wrestlers in the business. But who knows to tell you the truth, I could be wrong.

Stamina needed in a bar fight? I thought most bar fights last less than a minute. I’d take Andre (RIP).

Yeah I think Andre would diffuse the entire situation just by standing up . Yeah I think Haku and Andre would be a pretty terrifying duo to call out in a bar .

Sgt. Slaughter and former NFL linebacker Wahoo McDaniels.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCexpat38
Brisco, Danny Hodge, Brock, Angle, or Meng.

We are talking about real badasses, not workers

Did you see that episode of Dark Side of the Ring about him? Dude was a badass for sure.
Yeah. Watched it again right after he died. He was something else for sure. I’m not sure why people kept getting in the ring with him.

Who am not picking? Goldust!
image-result-for-goldust-undertaker.jpg

Robert Remus (aka Sgt. Slaughter) never served in the Marine Corps. That was nothing more than his gimmick.
I totally forgot that. Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to change my answer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT