ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who were at the game....one question...

Just how hot was it?....yall looked baked.

We played like we were baked as well!

giphy.gif

I was in East Upper in the Young Alumni section. Direct sunlight the entire game. Very little cloud cover. Very little breeze. People were laid out in the concourse like it was a damn refugee camp

A kid down the street from me is in the band. They were these wore uniforms and had kids passing out left and right from the heat

Our air conditioned world comes back to haunt us when we are sitting outside of it in the middle of Mother Nature. I am old enough to remember growing up without AC (60s) and sure was glad when we got it.

Reactions: apreslebain
I was in East Upper in the Young Alumni section. Direct sunlight the entire game. Very little cloud cover. Very little breeze. People were laid out in the concourse like it was a damn refugee camp
sounds like a great fan experience

amenities second to none

go cocks!

Our air conditioned world comes back to haunt us when we are sitting outside of it in the middle of Mother Nature. I am old enough to remember growing up without AC (60s) and sure was glad when we got it.
Yep, no a/c in my Beetle I tooled around in either. And you know, I don't remember ever having a real issue being hot. Just flip those little triangle window things around and let it blow in your face. Winter? - that was different. Had those small oval openings down by your ankles. Took a while to heat up. But I am totally spoiled now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT