ADVERTISEMENT

Former Vanderbilt RB Zac Stacy

I would never even consider doing something like that. They sometimes make you want to but that's a big no. Takes a coward IMO.

Reactions: Pauliecock
In another life, I guess that could be my daughter.

But bad choices have consequences. Sad....SOB is headed for felony time in the FL pen.

artworks-NuzQpMKfbOzDkfVK-VdkBgQ-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: Gamecock122
I would not be surprised to find that he has done that before. It was too easy for him with no provocation. All you can say is, D@%*.

What a piece of crap . That girl probably doesn’t weight 100lbs . Funny that’s he’s a “Former” NFL RB because he couldn’t run over grown men . What a b&@@h !! Somebody needs to make him an artificial reef .

What a piece of crap . That girl probably doesn’t weight 100lbs . Funny that’s he’s a “Former” NFL RB because he couldn’t run over grown men . What a b&@@h !! Somebody needs to make him an artificial reef .
He actually gained 937 yds in his rookie year with the Rams and started having injuries. Who knows what is going on with him, but being out of the league after only 3 years is probably a contributor to his issues. This happens with guys coming out of a sports career more than you can imagine. Having this on camera for the world to see may be the thing that can trigger him to get it together. He can’t play his way out of this one. He can’t talk his way out of this one. He’s just going to have to strap it up, take whatever punishment that comes, and try to start over. I don’t see him getting a whole lot of time because he needs to be out there doing something to support that baby. He will have to wear that felony tag though and that will be hurdle for whatever rebuild he may attempt..

He actually gained 937 yds in his rookie year with the Rams and started having injuries. Who knows what is going on with him, but being out of the league after only 3 years is probably a contributor to his issues. This happens with guys coming out of a sports career more than you can imagine. Having this on camera for the world to see may be the thing that can trigger him to get it together. He can’t play his way out of this one. He can’t talk his way out of this one. He’s just going to have to strap it up, take whatever punishment that comes, and try to start over. I don’t see him getting a whole lot of time because he needs to be out there doing something to support that baby. He will have to wear that felony tag though and that will be hurdle for whatever rebuild he may attempt..
He needs 10 years in prison.

Reactions: Robhawk29
I'm just curious what caused this. Obviously something involving someone cheating or something close based on the conversation.

He needs 10 years in prison.
He will only get that much time if he’s an idiot and goes to trial or it comes out that he has a history of this. Reports are that he is on the run so his decision making leaves a lot to be desired. He needs to turn himself in, Lawyer up and work out the best deal that he can. The damage is done.

Reactions: caughtlookin
His defense will be; due to all the head trauma from playing football he suffers from Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).. Symptoms are, Profound confusion, agitation, combativeness or other unusual behavior

I'm just curious what caused this. Obviously something involving someone cheating or something close based on the conversation.
Are you kidding? What does it matter? They could both be POS and that still wouldn’t justify what he did. No way that was the first time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT