ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin

SCsandlapper

May 27, 2010
So Ray better pony up quickly or Frank will be saying good bye columbia and hello Columbus. Don't think he wants to leave but don't underestimate the power of a $ and a stepping stone to "The League".
I know he "sounds" happy but I don't personally know him.

So Ray better pony up quickly or Frank will be saying good bye columbia and hello Columbus. Don't think he wants to leave but don't underestimate the power of a $ and a stepping stone to "The League".
I know he "sounds" happy but I don't personally know him.
He wasn't on any of the lists of potential coaches I saw for TOSU. Of course, that means little to nothing since it doesn't come from their AD.

I don't think Frank is the right fit there. Maybe Im wrong but I see them going with a younger coach. Frank is in a perfect place for Frank. What's he's built is pretty amazing here. OSU isn't in the same boat we were in when he came here.

Not worried. Frank isn't going anywhere.

He and his family are very happy here. Frank gives unsolicited glowing reviews of USC, Columbia, his co-workers, and, more importantly, his boss quite frequently in pressers and interviews. Granted I don't know him personally either, but its fairly easy to see that he and his family are comfortable/content/happy here. No manufactured drama over his employment status necessary.

Frank is trying to go south to Miami not up north. When the Miami job opens up then you can say good bye to Frank

Martin already makes $1 million more now than Miami pays its current coach. And with more success he could easily find himself in the top 10 for salaries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT