ADVERTISEMENT

Free Belk!!!

I get that rogue but your team you decided to defect to is playing and you find your way to Clemson to see your friends you chose to leave is a little unnerving to me. He would have had time to hug necks and shake hands after our game with them. If Muschamp didn't know about this it's time for word a of prayer about loyalty. Belk should have been home supporting his "present" team and pretending like he was happy to be a Gamecock.
Actually, he'd probably be at home if he didn't go to the game.

If I'm Will Muschamp I think Mr. Belk would be at the next practice wearing the all orange Clemson uni while his mates sport the garnet and black....

Y'all have to remember these players do not hate each other like the fans do. They are competitive, but after the game everything's back to normal.
I totally agree, but we were playing at the same time. And he should be watching us and our 48 injuries. Instead of watching another clemson acc beat down.

Y'all have to remember these players do not hate each other like the fans do. They are competitive, but after the game everything's back to normal.
It's nothing to do with hate it's about ethics and leaving your past behind after it was your call to do so. I'd love to be the fly on the wall when some of his teammates see it. It's simply something a transfer does not do.

I totally agree, but we were playing at the same time. And he should be watching us and our 48 injuries. Instead of watching another clemson acc beat down.
I just don't think it's as big of a deal as everyone's trying to make it. The situation doesn't arise that often that when it does some may want to take advantage of it. He definitely will not be able to after this year because he's probably going to be starting next year.

Reactions: viennacocks
It's nothing to do with hate it's about ethics and leaving your past behind after it was your call to do so. I'd love to be the fly on the wall when some of his teammates see it. It's simply something a transfer does not do.
Sorry, I don't see any type of ethical dilemma. They probably will ask how did so-and-so play or did so-and-so get into the game.

Sorry, I don't see any type of ethical dilemma. They probably will ask how did so-and-so play or did so-and-so get into the game.
You don't get fired from a job or quit that job while employing your attorney to get you out then go back to hang out on that job with the friends you made before you decided to bolt. And I will bet the farm his teammates won't ask him about how someone at Clemson played.

Reactions: RJdent
You don't get fired from a job or quit that job while employing your attorney to get you out then go back to hang out on that job with the friends you made before you decided to bolt. And I will bet the farm his teammates won't ask him about how someone at Clemson played.
Well, I've definitely done the scenario in your first sentence. Regarding your second sentence, we will probably never know.

Probably thought he could get a few more hand$hake$ before being called into action.

It’s concerning. How should we expect these players to ever beat the taters again if they buddy up with them on the weekends. Next thing you know he will be high fiving them after big plays 3 weeks from now.

I’ll bet he doesn’t even get asked by our coaches about this though.

We all did strange things at the age of 18; it was a poor decision, for sure, but hopefully some teammates will talk to him.

Has everyone lost their collective minds on this thread. You do understand that several players on ours and Clemson's team are friends. And they still like each other and remain friends despite playing for opposing teams and especially despite the fans abhorrence for the other team. Geesh.

Because the only way you can talk to friends is ....at a Clemson game?

Reactions: ddw1263
I just don't think it's as big of a deal as everyone's trying to make it. The situation doesn't arise that often that when it does some may want to take advantage of it. He definitely will not be able to after this year because he's probably going to be starting next year.

#delusional

Reactions: ddw1263
Well c'mon people! Yeah I agree it wouldn't be a preference but if you are not on the travel team and had free Tix to a game, is he supposed to sit in his dorm and doing nothing?? He actually roomed with some of these guys, was recruited with some if them, practiced with all of them, played spring game with all of them and spent 5mos of almost every day with them. He originally committed there so it isn't like he hates it. The real reason for leaving, only he knows?

If he went to the UGA game or any other game today besides Clemson people wouldn't give two cares!!! I really don't see why it's a problem other than rivalry and fans making it an issue.

Well c'mon people! Yeah I agree it wouldn't be a preference but if you are not on the travel team and had free Tix to a game, is he supposed to sit in his dorm and doing nothing?? He actually roomed with some of these guys, was recruited with some if them, practiced with all of them, played spring game with all of them and spent 5mos of almost every day with them. He originally committed there so it isn't like he hates it. The real reason for leaving, only he knows?

If he went to the UGA game or any other game today besides Clemson people wouldn't give two cares!!! I really don't see why it's a problem other than rivalry and fans making it an issue.
You can't be serious.

Reactions: Pole
It’s not like he can transfer back, so we really have nothing to worry about other than just the weirdness of the entire situation.

Explain to me because you sound like there is a very obvious reason that some are missing?
Oh I don't know... maybe that there's any other place in the state of SC a former Clemson player, and current Gamecock, might find themselves on an autumn afternoon. When you leave a school to then go to it's most hated rival, you don't go back as a fan in the stands. Making that choice is obviously making a statement. Actions > words.

Reactions: RJdent
If he were serious about playing maybe he would.... I don’t know....be in the gym instead of reliving tater moments?

The whole situation is just weird. How long does it take a guy to get in shape? Not like we have a Bama or Clemsin defensive line and he’s buried on the depth chart. We need guys!

Reactions: HOOVERCOCKFAN
If he were serious about playing maybe he would.... I don’t know....be in the gym instead of reliving tater moments?

The whole situation is just weird. How long does it take a guy to get in shape? Not like we have a Bama or Clemsin defensive line and he’s buried on the depth chart. We need guys!
He injured his ankle in the UGA game which set his ability to get in shape back. That is why they are redshirting him. This is not new news. Muschamp has spoken of it on several occasions.

He was on the field ? WTH

2 things from that video, that i need to know to figure this out

#1, Who is the blond chick in the garnet dress that taps him on the shoulder at 32 seconds into the video and why is she wearing a garnet dress at a Clemson game

#2, Who is holding the signs with arrows that say players this way and players families that way, find who they are, we find the "bagman"

I like it when #6 for Clemson tells Belk, "We ain't supposed to talk like this". Clearly Belk did not like it.

I do like the way after the game, fans and players can get together on the field after the game.

I’ve been there to experience that, too bad the SEC won’t allow that.

Another Clemson Tradition.. it’s not a bad thing to have...

I do like the way after the game, fans and players can get together on the field after the game.

I’ve been there to experience that, too bad the SEC won’t allow that.

Another Clemson Tradition.. it’s not a bad thing to have...
I agree. There isn't much I like about Clemson, but I remember going to some of their games as kid with some of my Clemson friends and always thought it was cool that we could walk onto the field after the game and see the players up close. When you are in elementary school, a 6-5 300lb player in full pads looks, literally, larger than life. It goes a long way toward fully indoctrinating a kid into the cult. lol. Of course, it also opens the door for illegal payments, illegal contacts, and the potential for incidents.

He injured his ankle in the UGA game which set his ability to get in shape back. That is why they are redshirting him. This is not new news. Muschamp has spoken of it on several occasions.

So he can walk around on that ankle with 350 on top of it but can’t ride a bike? And I know we can’t expect these guys to work nonstop. After all they are human. I get he redshirted but this is just odd.
Guess he can do what he wants though right? If he slid down Dabos slide Saturday some on here would be fine with that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendary Cock
This wouldn’t happen at Alabama nor klempson for the matter, while your teammates are playing? Zero respect for this guy. Seems like an immature kid. Not 18 but 10. We can do better than to have this mentality in our program.

Reactions: Pole
I mean, because we won't have game film on them at that point for everyone to know... right?

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT