ADVERTISEMENT

From a Kentucky fan

Roe07

Dec 16, 2007
Just wanted to say how awesome it was to watch your team dismantle Duke and represent the SEC in such a positive way. I respect the hell out of Frank Martin and think he is a great coach who is obviously taking your basketball program to new heights. Hope you guys can knock off Baylor and keep the ride going! Congrats Gamecocks!

Just wanted to say how awesome it was to watch your team dismantle Duke and represent the SEC in such a positive way. I respect the hell out of Frank Martin and think he is a great coach who is obviously taking your basketball program to new heights. Hope you guys can knock off Baylor and keep the ride going! Congrats Gamecocks!
Thanks! Hard to believe, but damn what a feeling!

Thanks, maybe the SEC can get two teams in the Final Four!

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
We've been a sleeping giant in basketball for a long time. If we just keep the top SC talent at home we will be in good shape. This NCAAT run will take us from top 20 in attendance to top 10. The CLAW is going to be a tough ticket beginning next season.

Reactions: RaginRooster
We've been a sleeping giant in basketball for a long time. If we just keep the top SC talent at home we will be in good shape. This NCAAT run will take us from top 20 in attendance to top 10. The CLAW is going to be a tough ticket beginning next season.

Very true. Got to get the top in state talent to stay. I know you can't get them all but imagine we could have seventh woods and TMack on this team.

We have a very good track record in the Garden. Saw both NITs we won at the ESPN restaurant in midtown Manhattan. Loved that place, it was a shame when it closed down. Lots of people cheered for the Cocks while they were playing.

Sec better than acc in basketball. Acc better in football. Cats and dogs living together. The world is upside down, man.

Makes you think doesn't it? It's all about the coaches. Hell, the ACC in football has improved in that regard in addition to the SEC losing some good ones. The same can be said about SEC basketball. The coaches in this league are getting upgraded and it is showing.

Makes you think doesn't it? It's all about the coaches. Hell, the ACC in football has improved in that regard in addition to the SEC losing some good ones. The same can be said about SEC basketball. The coaches in this league are getting upgraded and it is showing.

I think you're right. SEC football is struggling with new offenses and is too trapped in hiring defensive guys from other SEC staffs. Basketball, like you said, is upgrading by pulling in coaches from other successful programs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT