ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is gone...

roosterbell

Apr 10, 2011
Three run walkoff by Mississippi State to win it 3-2.

I like Mike Martin but he brought back his pitcher after a 2+ hour rain delay and let him lose on his 132nd pitch. Had no walks before the ninth and gave up 2 and then a walk off homer. Wow. Awful decision in my opinion.

I like Mike Martin but he brought back his pitcher after a 2+ hour rain delay and let him lose on his 132nd pitch. Had no walks before the ninth and gave up 2 and then a walk off homer. Wow. Awful decision in my opinion.

That is a real head scratcher.

osu is gone................oh the shame of losin' to 2 carolnia schools:-(

I guess singing O Canada didn’t help the Noles out, anybody see that during their game ?

More likely Vandy will host the super.
Assuming that Vandy, Ole Miss State, and Oklahoma each submitted bids to host the super regional in case F$U lost, the NCAA will award the bid to the school with the "better" bid between Vandy & the Tallahassee winner.

Same deal out west. NCAA will select between CSUF & Washington, assuming each school submitted a super regional hosting bid.

Assuming that Vandy, Ole Miss State, and Oklahoma each submitted bids to host the super regional in case F$U lost, the NCAA will award the bid to the school with the "better" bid between Vandy & the Tallahassee winner.

Same deal out west. NCAA will select between CSUF & Washington, assuming each school submitted a super regional hosting bid.

I was merely responding to someone mentioning that clemmy would be hosting a super..lol

They go by seeding, dollars, and facilities.. one thing the announcers mentioned during the broadcast was there was some type of festival going on in trashville this weekend and lodging might be an issue..

I was merely responding to someone mentioning that clemmy would be hosting a super..lol

They go by seeding, dollars, and facilities.. one thing the announcers mentioned during the broadcast was there was some type of festival going on in trashville this weekend and lodging might be an issue..

The only problem is the Country Music Fest is in Nashville this weekend. No hotel rooms to be found.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT