ADVERTISEMENT

Game 2- Rain delay!

Well yes, yes it will. Im pretty sure you are talking about Wimmer swinging on the outside pitch so Im asking what you would have done and what your "plate approach" would have been? I just love people like you talking smack like its so easy. If you have the secret swing maybe you should contact the coaching staff.
Its called bigtime college sports. We've all praised the players to the highest. When we play well. And criticized them when they play poorly. Cant handle it go play for Newberry. Did you criticize your QB last year? I'm sure you did?

Last edited:
There are people who can hit a baseball and there's a baseball hitter. They're not the same. Many have mentioned some, but not all of the following:
1. before hitting, the pitcher needs to be studied
2. approach is important - with no strikes, be selective, with two strikes, cut down your swing
3. hit it where it's pitched, most can't pull a pitch on the outside corner
4. what does the team need - a sacrifice fly, move the runner, contact
5. take some pitches, try to get ahead in the count - when it's in your favor, your average goes up and vice versa

There are many others that could be mentioned. Carolina has many who can hit a baseball. They're not being served well by whomever is responsible for teaching them or they're selfish. The only batter that seemed to be a hitter last night was Joe Satterfield and he probably learned it at Elon.

Its called bigtime college sports. We've all praised the players to the highest. When we play well. And criticized them when they play poorly. Cant handle it go play for Newberry. Did you criticize your QB last year? I'm sure you did?
That dude has nothing to offer when it comes to baseball. He's obviously never swung a bat in his life. He's an excuse maker without knowledge of the sport. It's laughable.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
That dude has nothing to offer when it comes to baseball. He's obviously never swung a bat in his life. He's an excuse maker without knowledge of the sport. It's laughable.
Dont be mad at me because you ran your mouth last night and cant back it up. I'm still waiting on your stats, thats whats laughable.

LoL. The team is backing up what I said. They are making you look worse by the second. I'm genuinely sorry I interacted with you, it's like taking candy from a child.
Whats your plate approach chief? How would you handle it? You still havent answered the question because you cant, its just a bunch of words when you are standing in the box seeing an aspirin tablet coming at you at 90 mph. You are all mouth and zero substance.

Whats your plate approach chief? How would you handle it? You still havent answered the question because you cant, its just a bunch of words when you are standing in the box seeing an aspirin tablet coming at you at 90 mph. You are all mouth and zero substance.
Dude the announcers are shitting on our bats but you support putrid offense. Jesus you are pathetic. I'm done with you. Thus endth the lesson son.

Dude the announcers are shitting on our bats but you support putrid offense. Jesus you are pathetic. I'm done with you. Thus endth the lesson son.
Never supported the offense, just opposed the comments by idiots like you about "plate approach" son. Go have another beer dumbass

On the contrary, you stuck your nose in to my conversation not the other way around mr baseball guru so again......gfy
I simply asked how you could make a defense out of our lack of offense. You chose to be a smug ahole about it and now you're full of regret. This is a free lesson. Are we done now?

I simply asked how you could make a defense out of our lack of offense. You chose to be a smug ahole about it and now you're full of regret. This is a free lesson. Are we done now?
Are you really that thick? Not once did I defend the offense. Perhaps your reading comprehension is not up to snuff? Questioning someone about "plate approach" is not defending the hitting. Hope that helps you. Finally, you didnt ask me how I could make a defense out of our lack of offense , you said.."if you are trying to make some kind of argument for our bats, then you are a complete homer that accepts shitty offense."

So when you start off with that condescending bullshit dont expect flowers and unicorns in return. Class dismissed.

Are you really that thick? Not once did I defend the offense. Perhaps your reading comprehension is not up to snuff? Questioning someone about "plate approach" is not defending the hitting. Hope that helps you. Finally, you didnt ask me how I could make a defense out of our lack of offense , you said.."if you are trying to make some kind of argument for our bats, then you are a complete homer that accepts shitty offense."

So when you start off with that condescending bullshit dont expect flowers and unicorns in return. Class dismissed.
I never said anything about "plate approach" either but that didn't stop you from being a douche canoe about it. You were an ahole about it and got served. I hope I've helped you to become a better poster here going forward. You're welcome son.

I never said anything about "plate approach" either but that didn't stop you from being a douche canoe about it. You were an ahole about it and got served. I hope I've helped you to become a better poster here going forward. You're welcome son.
I just gave you iron clad proof of you being an condescending asshole before I spoke a word to you, old man. Time for your nap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT