ADVERTISEMENT

Game Cancelled

You should actually turn off Hannity and think for yourself. Do your own research. Talk to real people instead of yelling at libs on twitter.
No they're not. Just stop, powerful hurricanes have been around since the beginning of time.

Speculation on your part. Most meteorologists and climatologists disagree, and have volumes of data to support it. Where is your proof?

I'm afraid I'm unable to prove a negative.

Most of those meteorologists and climatologists would not get government funding or have jobs if they didn't agree with the government's position. It's all a scam to further tax people, transfer wealth, and perpetuate globalism/the new world order.

Most of those meteorologists and climatologists would not get government funding or have jobs if they didn't agree with the government's position. It's all a scam to further tax people, transfer wealth, and perpetuate globalism/the new world order.

Republicans have been in charge of the government since 2010.

No they're not. Just stop, powerful hurricanes have been around since the beginning of time.

That wasn't the argument. Go back and read what I posted.

By the way, the poster boy for your argument, Rush Limbaugh, famously said Irma was a hoax perpetuated by climate change believers ---- then he promptly evacuated when he was proven wrong.

Hahahaha this has got to be trolling.

That wasn't the argument. Go back and read what I posted.

By the way, the poster boy for your argument, Rush Limbaugh, famously said Irma was a hoax perpetuated by climate change believers ---- then he promptly evacuated when he was proven wrong.
If you want to change the subject to Limbaugh that fine. I dont listen to him or watch Hannity. You can spare me the ms13nbc talking points. Now, you're not going to convince people of climate change by simply talking about just Normal weather patterns being caused by climate change.

Do we still have to pay Marshall?

I think it is very unlikely, unless they played the weekend of conference championships.

Would have to play a team who shares the same open date...the problem is would a D1A team with 12 games want to play a 13th on their open date. My guess, it will be replaced with a D1AA who could use the money and NCAA will most likely make an exception to allow two D1AA wins to go towards bowl qualification wins.

I think it is very unlikely, unless they played the weekend of conference championships.

Would have to play a team who shares the same open date...the problem is would a D1A team with 12 games want to play a 13th on their open date. My guess, it will be replaced with a D1AA who could use the money and NCAA will most likely make an exception to allow two D1AA wins to go towards bowl qualification wins.
Agree, Hampton canceled a game against tenn state and have an open date on the 20th. Offer them a lot of money.

Have they played yet? That will be cancelled too. Also, Columbia is closer to the coast than Pickens County. No doubt sends theirs..whether the county sends theirs or not I don’t know.

I mean...this has been talked about extensively in previous instances. It’s the reason the game 2 years ago wasn’t moved to LSU. The weather was fine on that Saturday. It was the flooding that had first responders, water shortages, etc...that kept the game from being played.

Their was also a breach in the drinking water supply from sewage if I remember correctly.

If you want to change the subject to Limbaugh that fine. I dont listen to him or watch Hannity. You can spare me the ms13nbc talking points. Now, you're not going to convince people of climate change by simply talking about just Normal weather patterns being caused by climate change.

I always laugh when people who repeat the Hannity and Limbaugh talking points say they never watch Hannity or listen to Limbaugh. It's like you are ashamed to admit it. If you are ashamed of them, why do you listen to them?

There are a million examples of climate change. All you have to do is look around. I realize critical thinking isn't a strong suit for a Hannity viewer, but step out of the cult and you'll be amazed what an open mind can do.

There are a million examples of climate change. All you have to do is look around. I realize critical thinking isn't a strong suit for a Hannity viewer, but step out of the cult and you'll be amazed what an open mind can do.
Can you read Rachel Maddow ?

Last edited:
By the way, that’s 3 of 4 seasons we’ve had a game impacted by storms. Getting to be ridiculous. Nobody’s fault but just crazy considering this didn’t happen much in the past.
Is it more worry about politicians being blamed for bad decisions or is there something more going on with the climate? 3 of 4 isn't a very big sample size, but it's trending in an interesting direction.

Bull ! Nothing has changed since day 1 of creation. There are cycles..
Creation of what? When the earth formed it was constant storms and uninhabitable by anything but bacteria - that probably landed on the earth via a comet that collided with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT