ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread for Vandy

How this team can have 3 defensive penalties and the total blown coverage is both frustrating and head scratching. At this rate, the only way to improve is for fan$ to $top attending and let the economic$ take care of it$elf. I hate typing this but this product after four years speaks for itself.

This team cannot do any of the little things right under Muschump - cant cover without interfering or holding - jumping off sides - RB cant hold onto the damn ball - poorly coached team all around - hell Horn didn’t even try to recover on that piss poor coverage for a TD - he stopped running and just watched

This thread will produce more pages than our offense tonight.

I’m fine with it. I mean if you gonna suck, be great at it!
And for toppers SECN showing Muschamp commercials riding in a truck every break.:mad:

Fumble in red zone. Wow we're bad.
First thing, shut down that damn rooster crow, it's awful! Second is to find the SOB that put the chicken curse on this program, it's real. Third is to lock Muschamp's office door after the game so he can't drive this program any further into the ground.

Reactions: ManInBlack00
Swear to goodness I dont know what the F**k our DE are doing - teams constantly get outside on us

Freaking inn the backfield 5 yards and miss the damn tackle - pathetid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT