ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread for Vandy

Boo birds huh?

People need to stand up and start filing out of the stadium. That will definitely make a statement considering that the commentators have already commented on the booing.

So... Where are all the "pumpers" to tell us that we're overreacting?

This is Vanderbilt!!! We're getting blasted by Vandy for #@!$'s sake.

Reactions: Blackland
Just as we have a lack of coaching, we also have a complete lack of senior leadership. Watch the team. Nobody’s talking to each other. Heads are down on the field and sideline. the seniors need to get in someone’s face and chew same ass.
Its called Pride. Of course, if players get the impression that the coaching staff really, really does not give a crap, then they will adopt that posture also.

I have been following Carolina football since 1965, and I have NEVER seen the piss poor attitudes and apathy that has enveloped this program.

Boo birds huh?

People need to stand up and start filing out of the stadium. That will definitely make a statement considering that the commentators have already commented on the booing.

So... Where are all the "pumpers" to tell us that we're overreacting?

This is Vanderbilt!!! We're getting blasted by Vandy for #@!$'s sake.
Listening to Todd on radio who refers to Dan Werner as Dan Weaver!

I'm done with Hilinski. Some kids have it, some don't. If he hasn't figured it out now, time to try Joyner.

I always wondered why Muschamp closed his practices. I think he knows he’s incompetent and doesn’t want to display it but once a week on saturdays.

Reactions: Brace1
We seem to have no game plan. We are just reacting to Vandy, not taking the fight to Vandy on either side of the ball. We seem completely unmotivated and ill prepared for this game.

I'm done with Hilinski. Some kids have it, some don't. If he hasn't figured it out now, time to try Joyner.

I think he still has it. You can’t fake the way he threw the ball against CSU and Bama. I think his development is being ruined.

It’s like Champ realized “heck, this kid can throw. We’re gonna have to ruin him.”

In every camera shot of Muschamp he’s walking in circles by himself. Almost like he’s listening to the theme song from benny hill.

I love the talk about moving assistant coaches back and forth form the booth and field as if that ever gets the team to stop sucking. How about we move all the coaches to a ticket booth for next train out of town?

Yessir, saw a Lou Holtz team get blasted by Vandy.

Saw a 6th ranked Spurrier team get blasted by Vandy. Nice halftime show though.

Disrespecting your opponent is bad juju. Plus it shows you know nothing about the game of football. A less than stellar w-l record doesn’t mean they can’t play. Relax and enjoy the game.

I think he still has it. You can’t fake the way he threw the ball against CSU and Bama. I think his development is being ruined.

It’s like Champ realized “heck, this kid can throw. We’re gonna have to ruin him.”
I don’t think Werner is all he’s cracked up to be. I think he’s overrated.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Yessir, saw a Lou Holtz team get blasted by Vandy.

Saw a 6th ranked Spurrier team get blasted by Vandy. Nice halftime show though.

Disrespecting your opponent is bad juju. Plus it shows you know nothing about the game of football. A less than stellar w-l record doesn’t mean they can’t play. Relax and enjoy the game.
You forgot to blame the players again. You must be losing your touch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT