ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ole Miss

$100 bucks Ole Miss has 3 guys on offense faster than anyone on our team. It is AMAZING how slow they make our defense look.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Man please fire this whole staff. We are a freaking comedy show on both sides of the ball. And Hill comes right back in

We may have the worst defense in all of college football. We never ever see the other team's punter. Our head coach is a defensive guru yet we may as well give the other team 7 points and leave our guys on the sidelines.

We are the only team in the country where the ref can’t see an offensive tackle for the other team start early. On that third and ten, their left tackle took a complete step backward prior to the snap. Maybe at 4th and 15 we have a chance. But probably not.

The level of embarrassment has reached nuclear level. Is Brad Scott coaching our defense?

There is just no life in this team. If I were a coach, I wouldn’t get within 100’ of this program. It’s going to be hard to get back to a respectable state again. Not sure we will for a very long time.

I’m not nervous about this like I usually am because I know there’s no way in hell we’re winning this game and at this point I could give a s—t!

When your QB has more interceptions on the year than touchdowns, you just might want to try a different QB...

Todd-Ellis-.jpg

I watched Lane give Saban fits early in the season and I knew this game was gonna be tough.

I refuse to believe Lane walked into a worse situation at Ole Miss than Will did here 5 years ago.
But I feel pretty confident he will show his short tenure has made more progress than Wills 57 games here.

Reactions: Expro19
Guys our defense should not be this bad at year 5 under an “defensive guru” head-coach. Not SEC caliber even.
Especially not when all we hear about is his defensive recruiting. My eyes see what they see and it ain’t very good.

Reactions: LBGCOCK
Wisconsin is the real deal. I think they have a good squad. Yes Michigan sux but they are smooth as hell on offense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT