ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ole Miss

If we’re up by 6 with 10 seconds left in the game and ole miss has to go 99 yards we would lose!

If we are down 6, 10 seconds left and have to go 99...our best shot is to hand off to Harris. i certainly don’t like our odds of winning one in the final minute. If Ole Miss gets the ball with any time...it’ll be scary.

Big fumble there by Harris. He looks like he’s slowing down. 3rd and long..run the ball herr.

Should have kept running. Ole miss will score here to put it away. I knew we would find a way to screw the pooch

Running an RPo with Hill is comical. Wth are you doing that

RPO isn’t a read option. He should’ve handed to Fenwick. Instead he pulled to throw. Pass was covered. He made wrong read. The RPO isn’t for Hill to run. He just made the wrong read.

Still, there shouldn’t have even been that option. Line up and run the football. We were due for a 15-20 yard run. Looked like we had the numbers in the box too.

Edit: After seeing that replay...Fenwick is likely still running if Hill makes the correct read. Unreal.

Reactions: boy among men
Good read Hill. Cut your hair so maybe next time you can see the blitz you're optioning right into.

RPO isn’t a read option. He should’ve handed to Fenwick. Instead he pulled to throw. Pass was covered. He made wrong read. The RPO isn’t for Hill to run. He just made the wrong read.
But that’s why he’s the starting QB. It’s his reads at the line that are so amazing. Isn’t that what Booboo and Chump said?

Still, there shouldn’t have even been that option. Line up and run the football. We were due for a 15-20 yard run. Looked like we had the numbers in the box too.

I understand what an RPO is, but hill decision making is as slow as he is running

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT