ADVERTISEMENT

game thread.

GA's special onside kick receiving team executed that return perfectly. They had a play called. They got 2 blocks, and the ball bounced perfectly for the guy they wanted to catch the ball. You can call it bad luck, but they had a plan, and worked it! They made their own luck on that play.

I think the plan was to just make sure they recovered the ball. A td at that point didn't matter as long as they got the ball.
The td was a bonus based on our ignorance of not having the kicker back
Again, it didn't matter if they scored or not.

Again, reference Vandy.

Vandy is a b
Do you believe Vandy has a pattern of "competing respectfully"?

First, I believe Vandy is a terrible example as admissions requirements are normally the deciding factor in why they don't field the best talent. Second, competing respectfully doesn't mean you have to win the game. You can still loose but look like you belong in the league. I'm done arguing with you about it. My post stands...

We would not have scored with Bmac.
I can't believe you still don't get it. Man am I glad you aren't the coach. It doesn't matter man. We need to be preparing for next year. Geezus!!! Neither QB is good at the moment. Let's build the one up who's going to be a gamecock next year.

I bet Orth would be really bad at a dove hunt. You need to lead your receivers. Our guys were catching (or trying to catch) passes thrown behind them all day. That kills any chance of yards after the catch.

I can't believe you still don't get it. Man am I glad you aren't the coach. It doesn't matter man. We need to be preparing for next year. Geezus!!! Neither QB is good at the moment. Let's build the one up who's going to be a gamecock next year.
You don't throw away a year, and our coach said the same thing.

Reactions: HI Cock
So who did you want as OC? And if you say Kiffen, you've lost all credibility.

I actually wanted an offensive guy to begin with as head coach. once herman fell through i was hoping we at least through kyle whittenham, Gary Patterson or maybe even mark richt a bone. now I would throw $ at one of the Tater OC and then we find out exactly how they getting all their talent

I actually wanted an offensive guy to begin with as head coach. once herman fell through i was hoping we at least through kyle whittenham, Gary Patterson or maybe even mark richt a bone. now I would throw $ at one of the Tater OC and then we find out exactly how they getting all their talent
Texas couldn't get Whittingham. He's child has a condition and the only Drs he trusts are in the NW. Patterson has proven over and over he isn't leaving TCU. Morris just got a HC job and you think he's coming here as OC? Really?!?

You would be ok with Fat Brad's offspring coaching at Carolina?

You would be ok with Fat Brad's offspring coaching at Carolina?

If he can get it done. I bet when nick saban was at LSU bama fans didnt want him.

I am ready for us to take football seriously and do whatever it takes to when. If you want to compete with Bama and the like, you got put the same into it

If he can get it done. I bet when nick saban was at LSU bama fans didnt want him.

I am ready for us to take football seriously and do whatever it takes to when. If you want to compete with Bama and the like, you got put the same into it
Jeff Scott would not come to USC if you promised to make him the highest paid coach in all of sports.

We won't get that with Tanner. He's too nice and is more interested in being liked as a nice guy instead of a demanding SOB. The guy at UF was perfectly fine with pissing off SOS by treating him like he treats everyone else. That's the kind of guy it takes.

What else can happen to this team?

Lose to UMass.

Whittingham (sp.?) & Patterson are both defensive guys.

Reactions: rogue cock
Lose to UMass.

Whittingham (sp.?) & Patterson are both defensive guys.
Utah score 30 or more pts 7 times last year I believe he knows u got to score to win and their O was solid. Same with Patterson they scored 30 or more 8 times. Let me know when we score 30 or more 7 ro 8 times in a season with the guy that we didn't go after when we got hole

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT