ADVERTISEMENT

game thread.

I couldn't be more frustrated at this point watching this mess. I can't understand how a D1 Team playing in league as prestigious as the SEC could be so terribly bad and have such little talent. I would think we should at least be able to compete respectfully.

The clock in Orth's head runs a little slow. Can't take a sack there.

I simply cannot understand the lack of urgency. Play with some adrenaline.get up and run to the line. Snap it perry,we are down 2 scores.get out of bounds rico. These guys have played all their lives,make common sense decisions. Come on do you give a s---!

Hurst has a midget guarding him. We should attack that matchup eveytime.

I couldn't be more frustrated at this point watching this mess. I can't understand how a D1 Team playing in league as prestigious as the SEC could be so terribly bad and have such little talent. I would think we should at least be able to compete respectfully.
Reference Vandy the last 50 years. Just being in the SEC doesn't guarantee success.

GA's special onside kick receiving team executed that return perfectly. They had a play called. They got 2 blocks, and the ball bounced perfectly for the guy they wanted to catch the ball. You can call it bad luck, but they had a plan, and worked it! They made their own luck on that play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT