ADVERTISEMENT

game thread.

Can we please run more like that?!?
Our O-line can block that kind of run.

You think anyone other than SC and UGA fans are watching? Kinda boring to the disaffected observer.

its obvious hurst has no intentions of catching it, so why is he back there?

You think anyone other than SC and UGA fans are watching? Kinda boring to the disaffected observer.

I'd much rather watch ANY college game than the NFL but then again I'd probably not watch this on a Sunday if I didn't care about either team. Maybe we will start a trend.

If we're going to go 3 and out from the 5, lets just run it 3 times and see what happens.

Reactions: bdblack
Muschamp, can't you just hold an open tryout to find someone who knows when and how to field a punt? Maybe one of our coed athletes? Or is it just lack of proper coaching with the players already there?

HURST HAS TO CATCH THE BALL! That was maybe the worst play of the day! He gave GA 20 yards on the roll! Now we're backed up big time.

Hurst is clueless catching punts. No idea what that coaching decision was about. That's the kind of play that can cost you a game. Fair catch please!!!

That play totally got us out of any chance of offense.

Reactions: DrMickey
HURST HAS TO CATCH THE BALL! That was maybe the worst play of the day! He gave GA 20 yards on the roll! Now we're backed up big time.
yep, agreed...i doubt hes back there the next time georgia punts....if hes not gonna catch it, rush 11 or put someone back there that can catch it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT