ADVERTISEMENT

game thread.

Carolina really sucks this year! Maybe worse than last year...

Thank your Spurrier and the previous coaching staff for a fine job of recruiting....

I'm giving Muschamp an extra 3 years on top of the normal years to rebuild a team...

Minus Shawn Elliott, you can boot his ass out anytime!!!

Nope, worse last year

i wonder if their gonna run it and run it some more.....we need to stack the box, play man to man and dare eason to throw it

facemask... here we go officials. If one doesn't work, try another.

eason cant throw the damn football.....he constantly misses wide open guys.....stack the freakn box for christ sake.....i guess hurricane matthew is still in the vicinity

I know he fumbled, but Rico Dowdle needs to be the RB all of the time unless he's tired or hurt. He is on a different level than Turner or Williams, more like Davis or Lattimore!

Reactions: landeralum
HOW ARE WE GETTING BEAT BY THIS CLOWN. WHO CAN'T CALL TIMEOUT .

This is one of the saddest games I can remember. All over. Coaching. Reffing. Playing. Ugh.

Reactions: sclawman77
Only down by 2 scores. Offense gotta do something, ANYTHING, 2nd half.

This game is really hard to watch. Especially on offense.
Whoever insists at this point that there is talent on this team is in complete denial

Reactions: Atlanta Cock
Yes, we may as well pay players, have everyone on steroids, hookers. If we are going to try we may as well go all out. We did it with Morrison.

I'm all for it. Buy us a title!

I know he fumbled, but Rico Dowdle needs to be the RB all of the time unless he's tired or hurt. He is on a different level than Turner or Williams, more like Davis or Lattimore!

co-sign

Smart missed 2 timeouts on that last drive. He should have called timeout at 31 seconds. It's like he doesn't understand when the clock starts running.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT