ADVERTISEMENT

game thread.

OLine must still be in the locker room. No blocking at all.

Wow. That was some ugly offense to close the quarter. At least the D gets another couple of minutes of rest from the commercial break. Sheesh

Who the heck wanted Orth to play? Come on out from hiding NOW! Bentley or Bmac but you guys seem to know everything!

Who the heck wanted Orth to play? Come on out from hiding NOW! Bentley or Bmac but you guys seem to know everything!
I guess you're talking about Will, since he made out the starting lineup? Bentley ain't playing at all this year ... it ain't happening! I think Orth gives us our best chance of winning, but hey ... use em both, whichever is working.

at this point in the season i seriously doubt we see bently at all....he is not coming in

keep calln for bently all yall want, he aint comn in.....if he were the answer, dont you think we would have seen him at some point?.......HES NOT COMN IN!!!!!

Awful O. This is painful. I hope we have all new O lineman and D lineman next year.

EXACTLY RIGHT SO WHY THE HECK DO YOU PLAY A 5TH YEAR SENIOR? ????
ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

Yep, we're in the second quarter with no first downs.Let's waste experience on a guy that's out the door in six more games.

Reactions: tcoop2g
Lack of turnovers has been keeping us in game this season. That interception was killer. UGA only needed to go 30 yards.

Easy. Difference in talent is glaring. Not Boom's fault or the team's fault.
THANK YOU!!!! Been saying that all year but according to the geniuses we are loaded with talent , just gotta coach Em up !! Yeah right .
No talent on either side of the ball and it shows

Reactions: myrtlecock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT