ADVERTISEMENT

game thread.

THANK YOU!!!! Been saying that all year but according to the geniuses we are loaded with talent , just gotta coach Em up !! Yeah right .
No talent on either side of the ball and it shows
UGA always has more talent than us.

I think it's down right laughable how we keep going back and forth between Orth, Bentley and BMac:) The quarter back isn't our glaring hole! it's the lack of talent and depth at most position on the field!!! It honestly doesn't matter who's slinging the ball around.

Orth will play good on offense when we're down by multiple td's and the game is out of reach. That's how he always plays.

"The Art of the Look Out Block"

by: 2016 South Carolina Offensive Line

foreword by Shawn Elliott

I think it's down right laughable how we keep going back and forth between Orth, Bentley and BMac:) The quarter back isn't our glaring hole! it's the lack of talent and depth at most position on the field!!! It honestly doesn't matter who's slinging the ball around.

Man it absolutely matters!!! I don't want to sit through this crap again next year. Let the young guys get some experience. This season is in the dumps.

No need to play Orth the season is over anyway. Let's get ready for 2 years from now.

I've never done this before. Never..........................but I am giving very serious thought to turning it off. We really look a whole lot like the '99 team.

Man it absolutely matters!!! I don't want to sit through this crap again next year. Let the young guys get some experience. This season is in the dumps.

Unless we fix everything around the QB then you will absolutely have to sit through it next year. I totally agree with what you're saying but... the fact is that Orth came in during the A&M game and looked pretty good. I think if he would have been in more and earlier, we may have had a chance in that game. It was at that point I realized I would rather play to win than for experience.

Reactions: tcoop2g
I didn't think it was in the dumps...unless we lose today....lose today, consider the season gone and do what we have to do for next year. Uga playing dirty too. About time we fire back

Reactions: tcoop2g
That's good. Put his chinstrap up over his nose... but don't hurt him. I'm not saying that. Just make him pay for waiting too long with the ball in his hand.

Y'all realize this is the dead level worst UGa team in probably a half century. I've watched UGa play since Herschel toted the ball.......I don't recall a worse UGa team than this one.

And they're physically whipping us.

Reactions: shorecock
Well, I had said Orth goes through his progressions, but right now he is locking onto one receiver worse than BMAC was. Might as well play BMAC.

If we had a QB who could throw the ball, we would be a good team. We do have weapons. Either we don't call the right plays or we just don't have a guy who can get it to the open receivers... Orth throws better than BMc, but that's not to say he's a good thrower. He has missed the open guy and thrown behind his receivers. Nor has he thrown it 10 yards out of bounds.

Why are we even running the option with Orth in the game? What's the real option? Man Ole man....

Carolina really sucks this year! Maybe worse than last year...

Thank your Spurrier and the previous coaching staff for a fine job of recruiting....

I'm giving Muschamp an extra 3 years on top of the normal years to rebuild a team...

Minus Shawn Elliott, you can boot his ass out anytime!!!

Why did our guys just stand around on the punt? Just allowed that guy to catch it and down it....we play stupid ball sometime

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT