ADVERTISEMENT

game thread.

Still got a chance to win this game. Those turnovers were killer. It finally looked like we had a nice drive going and put it on the ground. The missed PI was huge too.

On the bright side, the defense is playing very well. We need to play a perfect second half. Georgia cannot throw the ball but we still have had trouble stopping the run. Hope we find a way.

This game is really hard to watch. Especially on offense.
Whoever insists at this point that there is talent on this team is in complete denial
Agree. The truth his they're not fun to watch. There was not a single play where I cheered out loud in the 1st half. There was nothing that leads me to believe we are progressing. But, to be fair our coaches have little to work with. Oh well, the Falcons are good this year.

I know he fumbled, but Rico Dowdle needs to be the RB all of the time unless he's tired or hurt. He is on a different level than Turner or Williams, more like Davis or Lattimore!
I agree 100% he has great vision

Still got a chance to win this game. Those turnovers were killer. It finally looked like we had a nice drive going and put it on the ground. The missed PI was huge too.

On the bright side, the defense is playing very well. We need to play a perfect second half. Georgia cannot throw the ball but we still have had trouble stopping the run. Hope we find a way.
why we dont stack the box and dare this peckerwood to throw it is beyond me.....he is 3 of 13 for 14yrds!!!!!....its not complicated....or maybe it is, who knows

Three and out
Three and out
That's how we play
That's how we play
We rely on our defense to save our butts
But that only works for about 30 min-utts
Three and out
(sung to the tune of 3 blind mice)

Reactions: Justarandomthought
2nd half prediction. Eason makes his Heisman debut. With short passes.

UGa may very well not put the ball in the air any more today. I think it'd be a smart coaching move if they do this.

Well. UGA figured it out. Run when we have our "rabbit" package in and we will not be able to stop you.

Here's what we need:
074985003028.jpg

Muschamp is going to get us a heck of a defense. If we can get an above average offense, we will have something.

Spurrier set us back a decade.

A 3 and out here would be disheartening. A turnover would be a disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT