ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Where is Davis tonight. She's been AWOL even though she's been on the court.

giphy.gif

Holly Rowe is the best sideline reporter there is. And she just battled cancer. Give it a rest. Go cocks!

And right on cue....Holly Rowe!
When she received the cancer diagnosis that would require surgery in February and an intense round of chemotherapy this summer, ESPN sideline reporter Holly Rowe made sure to set up little goals to get her to the start of the college football season.

Whether it was reporting a feature on a softball player or covering the Big 12 basketball tournament as she had done for years and years, those assignments were what Rowe always looked forward to the most. So if there was an opportunity to continue working and looking forward to the next broadcast, the next big event, Rowe was going to take it. In fact, the surgery to remove a tumor from her chest on a Tuesday, fewer than 24 hours after she was on the sidelines for “Big Monday.”
“The doctor said to me the most important thing in fighting cancer is having a good attitude, so what can we keep you doing that will make you happy?” she told USA TODAY Sports by phone Monday. “When I said it’s work, he looked at my mom and my sister like, ‘Oh, that’s a weird answer.’ But for me, that’s what makes me happy. I love my job so much and they planned around my schedule. It’s been a total team effort.”

- USA Today (08/29/16)

good question....i never looked for her, so i dont know....i would hope she was out there
I noticed on some post...the person said no she was not on the bench. I thought the tv people would mention her and show her if she were there. (Hope their is no rift going on.)

I noticed on some post...the person said no she was not on the bench. I thought the tv people would mention her and show her if she were there. (Hope their is no rift going on.)
i went back and looked at some video nikolas22 and i did not see her on the bench, so i think their right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT