ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

Wrong. Ga Tech ran for over 500 yds on this defense with lower-rated offensive linemen. It's our offensive, and I mean, offensive scheme. Also, the wrong scheme for the players we have. QB is not a threat to run, so why keep running these particular plays? 4th and 1 from the shotgun has failed time and time again, but we keep running it. Scratch it from the playbook! Here's to hoping someone collecting a paycheck today makes some adjustments.
Terrible comparison....apples and oranges.

keystone cops

tenor.gif

Yeah and how many 4 and 5 star OLine recruits do we have committed for 2018 ?? I'll let you guess
Yea I agree it hasn't been as much of a priority as it should. We get all these offensive weapons and no line to block for them.

Writers for tv shows would envy the way Gamecocks football continues to show things never before thought of.
COME ON GUYS!!!

That was one of the better play calling drives I've seen. Hopefully the light bulb came on for Roper.....and hopefully it stays on!!

Roper..Didn't you know that, its all his fault

How many doughnuts do you need to see by our offense before you recognize Roper is part of the problem.

You think 2 games without Ty Son Williams getting a touch was Bentleys fault. Let me guess, Roper had some great plays for him and Bentley checked out of them

Wait what the hell happened? I went to the bathroom after we scored...are you shitting me?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT