ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“NEVER AGAIN” ... that is until the next year . Maybe Jake was referring to the next time we would score an offensive TD against Clemson . Or when this rivalry will be competitive again .

And they get the ball back to start 2nd half. We have to find a way to go from "2 first downs on our opening drive is a victory" to "a 6 minute+ possession with a TD at the end is what we expect."

Dabo just said, “IF YOU PENALIZE THEIR ASS...!!!”

Now there’s the saint throwing around a curse word. The Clemsaints will explain that away as a Godly comment when righteously indignant.

Nope. Dabo curses. I think everybody knows that. He's also the first one to tell you he's not a perfect man.

Reactions: FJRTiger
Dabo just said, “IF YOU PENALIZE THEIR ASS...!!!”

Now there’s the saint throwing around a curse word. The Clemsaints will explain that away as a Godly comment when righteously indignant.
Everybody says ASS. Weak .people.

I don’t know if Clemson does anything against. Bama, UGA, or Auburn (the way they’re playing now), but we’re not on the same skill level by a few orders of magnitude as Clemson right now.
Well Auburn is likely without their top two rushers. Maybe they'll be healthy by the playoffs, but unlikely. Auburn is the best chance for Clemson go down. They'll beat UGA.

Literally the sideline reporter just said Carolina players are throwing bottles back at their students.

Yeah, Dabo said "ass" and he's a piece of crap.

You guys are insane!!!

Love the Gamecocks, but there are some things I simply won't believe until I see it, like aliens, the Trump administration passing meaningful legislation, ghosts, Tiger Woods winning another major, and, well, you know.

It looked like one of our receivers across the middle stop running his pattern. did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT