ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD!!!

We need more than 3& outs on offense to give the defense some kind of time to rest.

Don’t know if Joyner needs to be leading with the head. I like the fight and toughness but I really don’t want to see Ulrich

i bet all the dbags on the other thread from this morning claiming they’d be doing yardwork and dishes and laundry today instead of watching got their asses parked on the couch right now. lawmower still running around in the yard. hahah

Man I hope we don't lose this game because we have no QB....the defense does not deserve that!

I believe 9 out of 10 of us dumbass posters on this board could call a better series for Joyner than the last one.

Look at the 2nd down play #4 for GA lead with his helmet on Joyner! Should have been a flag in today's game!

Reactions: Judson1
Why do we have to be so limited on offense (injuries) when our defense is playing this well. Life as a Gamecock!
Our defense gonna have to pitch a shutout from here on out.

Why are we not running the hell out of the ball and taking as long as possible to do it? I just don't understand what these coaches see that I don't.

Reactions: Johnnie Cockran
Were playing with fire, and we are gonna burnt sooner or later... I could be wrong, but Georgia is too good to not score with this many chances....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT