ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD!!!

Our fault for keeping Hilinski in the game. Totally stupid.
They were never going to win without him. Never. I mean you don't send players on the field to lose. It was an obvious shot at Hilinski's knee.Bama sent a player after him to knock him out when it didn't even matter to the outcome.

Reactions: howard13
I never want to see another post on here bashing Dabo for the specific reason of playing Deshaun against us again.

Why not? Does Hilinski have a torn ACL? Did Muschamp play him after knowing he has a torn ACL? That’s what St Dabo does.

I would have faked the handoff to Dowdle and had Joyner keep it around the end....why throw a quick screen when he isn't a good passer?

Reactions: lexgamecock
In a competitive season, my phone would be blowing up with fellow Cocks fans/family. Not a peep today. No one wants to put the kiss of death on this game. lol

Dang. Would have been nice to see a zone read to try to get that 1st down. Please don’t be stubborn and try to use the standard playbook with Joyner. At least try to loosen up the D with some running and pulling. Sigh.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Sorry, one game isn't as important as Hilinski's health. He was limping before the half. Totally inexcusable and absurd that he was left out there. I'm disgusted.

They were never going to win without him. Never. I mean you don't send players on the field to lose. It was an obvious shot at Hilinski's knee.Bama sent a player after him to knock him out when it didn't even matter to the outcome.
It wasn’t a cheap shot. We saw the guy get tripped into him from the high up seats. Just a bad break.

Reactions: Judson1
Terrible play call there! Get your mobile qb outside the pocket with a chance to run or pitch it!
eve
I would have faked the handoff to Dowdle and had Joyner keep it around the end....why throw a quick screen when he isn't a good passer?
The fact they he hadn't been in the game at all before at wr makes me wonder if hamstring is 100 percent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT