ADVERTISEMENT

Game threat of USC beating Bama

I said when the game started that Tagovailoa would have 500 against Carolinas nonexistent pass defense. Saban pulled him with 8 minutes to go....he had 444 Yds. The backup is going to top 100.

Looks like the Bammer 2d team will score on us too. Year 4 of Champ, we have the same garbage product on the field. I understand that we have a # 25 recruiting class and they have #1, but I would at least expect to see better coaching at this point. We suck at fundamentals like blocking and tackling. We will never get better with this staff. I have seen no improvement except at QB.

Ok Bama has the line covered now. It's officially OK to be unimpressed without having to turn in your fan card.

So, the last Td bamma makes, our defenders run in the backfield and actually help push the ball carrier over the line....you can't make this stuff up

Last edited:
Embarrassing to see our stands not full for a big game like this. Our fans have lost interest, and not just for the games. Muschamp does nothing during the off-season to keep us engaged with the program. This is a different vibe for South Carolina football and not a good one!

you posters can cry , jump and down, pout, throw a fit....act like a baby, but i got news for you .. the people in charge aint firing Muschamp after this season, and they shouldn't.. so you can bitch all you want.
this team has improved in each of the last 4 seasons.

Reactions: rogue cock
We got our ass handed to us but I must admit I saw alot of fight.I'm proud of the boys and I don't believe in moral victories but if we play with this intensify the rest of the season we will be ok. Flame away but as a former player I'm proud.Go Cocks!
I knew we wouldnt win this game but we have a shot against everyone else except UGA and ClempTech

Reactions: Garnetskies
To get experience playing the best for his future college career.
He’d already taken enough snaps, one more series in the game was useless toward his future. What it could’ve done is get him hurt on a dumb play. Then you along with the rest of us, would’ve been raising Cain about him still being in the game!

We got our ass handed to us but I must admit I saw alot of fight.I'm proud of the boys and I don't believe in moral victories but if we play with this intensify the rest of the season we will be ok. Flame away but as a former player I'm proud.Go Cocks!

It is not our players fault; they are not the best players (they just played against them thought), not coached by the best, they do have some of the best fans and facilities in college football, but they played their best for their level of talent and coaching I guess.

Bammer receivers are the best I have ever seen, so fast.

you posters can cry , jump and down, pout, throw a fit....act like a baby, but i got news for you .. the people in charge aint firing Muschamp after this season, and they shouldn't.. so you can bitch all you want.
this team has improved in each of the last 4 seasons.

You judging improvement by your personal feelings, or incontrovertible facts like, say, W/L record? We're decidedly stagnant.

And agreed, Muschamp will still be our coach next season. He would have to do something drastic, like slap the ice cream cone outta Ray's hand to get fired.

Reactions: Brace1
I’m not happy with the loss but I saw what I wanted to see, a team that had fight in them. So I’m not gonna hate On Muschamp for that, but I don’t like his decision to keep playing our QB when the game is out of reach. Hilinksi, Joyner, and Shi could’ve got hurt for nothing!

Reactions: Garnetskies
You judging improvement by your personal feelings, or incontrovertible facts like, say, W/L record? We're decidedly stagnant.

And agreed, Muschamp will still be our coach next season. He would have to do something drastic, like slap the ice cream cone outta Ray's hand to get fired.

they can go 4-8 this year and have a better team than last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT