ADVERTISEMENT

Game tonight- Gamecocks versus Tigers - Women's Basketball

DeeDave

Oct 11, 2021
I thought about going to this one but I think I'll sit back and relax and watch on tv- just too easy to tune in on tv. I'd expect 12,000 or so fans. Maybe more?

Should be a rocking environment. Be fun to watch on tv- or attend in person.

I think Amanda Butler has improved Clemson in that they have a bit more talent now than 3-4 years ago but this should not be close and will likely be a blowout.

I was thinking the same concerning the shrinking talent gap, but then the 1st quarter happened.😆

Our electric freshman player is going to be a top 5 player in the country when she gets better on defense and plays under a bit more control.

She can already score with ease. Just a bit out of control at times- fouling out in the 3rd quarter.

I thought about going to this one but I think I'll sit back and relax and watch on tv- just too easy to tune in on tv. I'd expect 12,000 or so fans. Maybe more?

Should be a rocking environment. Be fun to watch on tv- or attend in person.

I think Amanda Butler has improved Clemson in that they have a bit more talent now than 3-4 years ago but this should not be close and will likely be a blowout.
Amanda has much work to do. God bless her if she gets out of bed this morning.

Some decent comments about the game last night from some Clemson fans.

Of course, there are some posts out there with butthurt sore losers whining about women's basketball- and how much they hate it. LOL

That was a fun game to watch last night. The crowd looked to be strong. With that said, we put on a clinic and I don't think we played very good defense at at times. Have plenty to work on as Dawn mentioned after the game.

Some decent comments about the game last night from some Clemson fans.

Of course, there are some posts out there with butthurt sore losers whining about women's basketball- and how much they hate it. LOL

That was a fun game to watch last night. The crowd looked to be strong. With that said, we put on a clinic and I don't think we played very good defense at at times. Have plenty to work on as Dawn mentioned after the game.
Gamecock women could’ve easily scored 20 more points if they had not been so loose with the ball on offense. The missed chippie shots were unbelievable— I counted five missed shots on rebounds right under the basket on one possession. The biggest surprise for me this season so far: the outstanding play of Chloe Kitts. She had 12 points in a total of 10 minutes playing time against Clemson. Wow!

All the newcomers have shown some signs. Even Sakima Walker looks like she can help us if our bigs get in foul trouble. Walker is better than any big Clemson has and she is our last woman coming off the bench.

Good win. Was it just me or did Clemson look like a women's team from the 1980s? I'm sure we played a part in that, but they looked unusually slow and inaccurate.

Clemson looked pretty slow. But they will actually do decent in the ACC.

We are just very athletic in comparison.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Good win. Was it just me or did Clemson look like a women's team from the 1980s? I'm sure we played a part in that, but they looked unusually slow and inaccurate.
Yes, good analogy. That player coach Clemson has set women’s basketball back a few decades.

Reactions: Ward Jr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT