ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock Baseball Commit

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Mason Streater removed from high school baseball team (Boiling Springs) for disciplinary reasons, how is he as a player?

He was playing for his team about a week ago. So the dismissal must have been in the last few days.

That's what I heard too, I mean could he not wait til after prom , if he is that stupid then he won't last long here , that is if his scholarship is still on the table

That sounds a lot like under aged drinking and possessing to me. ;)If it can get you arrested it qualifies for getting you booted from the team. I don't know about pulling his offer though seems a little harsh to me.

That sounds a lot like under aged drinking and possessing to me. ;)If it can get you arrested it qualifies for getting you booted from the team. I don't know about pulling his offer though seems a little harsh to me.
But a coach has to invest in someone who shows a lack of good judgement. Why not give that to someone with a lower risk of getting in trouble once he gets to campus. I can see it both ways.

But a coach has to invest in someone who shows a lack of good judgement. Why not give that to someone with a lower risk of getting in trouble once he gets to campus. I can see it both ways.
Well I can too but somewhere down our little life road we have all done something that would have had us arrested it's just we were not caught...lol. He got nailed so his case is a little different I reckon but I say let him work it out and call it strike one.

Well I can too but somewhere down our little life road we have all done something that would have had us arrested it's just we were not caught...lol. He got nailed so his case is a little different I reckon but I say let him work it out and call it strike one.

Agreed. We've already made the offer. We should honor it. Being kicked off his HS team is sufficient punishment for some booze and weed. But he should be on a short leash once he arrives in Columbia, with a hard ass mentor assigned to him from the team.

Apparently enough of one to be expelled from school and get a scholarship pulled.

We'll that won't keep Clemson from signing him. They like the real stuff so much there, a professor figured out how to manufacture a synthetic version that ain't illegal there didn't he?

Reactions: coolcock2001
Agreed. I assume he's a junior? If he's playing for someone this summer, I might I have someone out there watching him like a hawk though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT