ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks land star FCS transfer QB

Well what do you expect? Beamer's in over his head. We should have done what UTen did.
This is what you get when we hire cheap.
DefenselessIdleChanticleer-size_restricted.gif
Is it safe to assume most these guys we taking in this year is at least equal or better than the ones that left?
I would suspect the answer is yes with the exception of the DB's. One thing I know for certain. They will have better coaching than the ones that left.

The post to which I was responding said "We’re bringing in the guys that want to be here. I couldn’t care less about their stars." To take that statement at face value means we'd be happy with a team of only 2* guys who just want to play here. Heck, you could field a team comprised 100% of in-state players who want to play here. They'd run through a brick wall to be a Gamecock.

It's just one of those things people say but don't really mean.
But what coach does that is my point. No staff goes to high schools asking who wants to be a Gamecock football player because we just want players who want to play for us no matter how good you are. They want good players who want to be a Gamecock, that want loyal coachable players who would run through walls. Some of our resent players we too lazy to just run period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT