ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs A&M Aggies Game thread

How is this still a 2 possession game? Of course we could never score and get a 2 point conversion, so the lead is safe. But my goodness if we had one lick of offense we’d be ok in this.

Jake was pumped on the sideline. I am honestly afraid to see what the hell he does on this drive. To me, if he wasn’t already fired up after all the no-shows against ranked teams, I don’t know what suddenly got his attention. This could be life-altering ridiculous now.

4d9.gif

Bentley cannot feel pressure - when’s the last time we saw he step up into the pocket??

Refs are in the way.

Reactions: Carolina4
I was ok with the underthrow because the safety was coming over. Not sure he could’ve gotten there though. But in the end, gotta get that ball to the WR...and it’s another big play missed.

I’ll forgive him if we score.

Geez Dowdle gets nothing. Why does Williams get yardage? Why can’t coaches see this?

Defense needs a turnover. Pick 6 would be sweet. I told you guys we’d be fine and just hang in there.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
How could they not call that holding ??? It was so obvious

Guess he was watching the lineman go downfield but at least it was something - Kinlaw is wrecking havoc

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT