ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs A&M Aggies Game thread

Also I dont understand the play call. A jump ball pass to Vann. We haven't thrown more than 5 or 6 passes to him all year.

He even over through the simple flat pass to Brian Edwards so they had to jump for it or he probably would have gotten the first down instead of it being third and three

I support Bentley because he’s a Gamecock, but if he’s not getting it done, you have to sit him. Boy, you could just feel the stadium deflate on that INT. In his defense, WR have to catch a ball that hits them in the hands like the one Deebo just dropped.

Whatever . Deebo has to make that play . Not a great throw but big time players make that catch .

"He's used to it" If he didn't throw so many INTs he wouldn't have to be used to it.

Yeah that scared me. If you are used to being boo’ed as a QB...maybe you suck.

That was dumb for Jake to say anyway. I doubt he was ever boo’ed as a QB in pee wee, middle school, high school, etc... he just likes to sound like a guy that knows what he’s talking about. Reminds me of Muschamp who loves to tell everyone how much he knows about football.

Deebo has to catch that. Our WRs have been a huge letdown this year. QBs don’t help. Another high throw on just a quick easy pass.
Not all on Deebo - at the last second the DB pulled on his arm - should have been PI

Also I dont understand the play call. A jump ball pass to Vann. We haven't thrown more than 5 or 6 passes to him all year.
It was also a terrible throw. You have to have some air on it to give your receiver a chance. He threw it straight to the DB. No touch at all.

You want to see touch. Watch the Missouri high lights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT