ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks vs A&M Aggies Game thread

It’s just a shame to know that with a competent QB, we’d be winning this game handily. Defense is actually playing spectacular considering Big Game has kept them on the field the whole game

It’s just a samhane to know that with a competent QB, we’d be winning this game handily. Defense is actually playing spectacular considering Big Game has kept them on the field the whole game

Bentley has been off some, but his long balls have been right on target. Our WR’s act as if they don’t want to catch the ball. ;) You draw your own conclusion.

Reactions: Brace1
Bentley has been off some, but his long balls have been right on target. Our WR’s act as if they don’t want to catch the ball. ;) You draw your own conclusion.
I agree he threw a couple good long balls but the one to Deebo had way too much air. That said. If he threw it out in front of him he probably still drops it.

It’s ok guys just gotta recruit better and just gotta play better . Coach knows what’s up

To be down only by 13 is a miracle. We still have a chance if the offense will come back from the fair grounds.

Muschamp isnt telling the players to drop passes and fumble punts.

A agree with this but I also notice the same guys keep getting opportunities. Dowdle has 2 key fumbles this season, doesn’t seem as productive as Williams...but who gets the carries? Dowdle.

Jake is Jake. You know that situation.

Edwards has proven to be inconsistent and unreliable this season. It blows my mind too. But it is what it is. Yet...no accountability from this staff whatsoever.

I’d feel better losing knowing we put guys in because others weren’t getting it done. And I’m not just talking about one mistake and you are out. These guys are consistently killing drives and letting their team down by not making routine plays and making mistakes. But we seem fine with what is happening because the next possession, the next game, the next big play is coming right back to them.

I ask myself...who else you going to put in? I don’t know...but I’d let these guys sit and get the message. I think playing a true freshman and seeing one step up might be exactly what Bryan Edwards needs.

Last edited:
Where's that asshole that was singing about Shi Smith??

I'm guessing you're referring to me, Mr. Blackwell. Yep, looks like I jinxed 'ol Shi with my post, for sure. However, keep in mind that he has one drop in his two season career, even though that pass was right on the money. By the way, I wouldn't dream of returning insult for insult or vulgarity for vulgarity. But looking at your avatar, I really don't need to, do I? ;)

Look for the same shit next year. Muschamp will play JB and no-talent receivers until graduation. AND, you can bet RT won't have a thing to say about it.

Dude Muschamp blows. This is what you'll get with him.

Already prepared to write my air it out on Muschamp this week. It isn’t as bad as most think, but the bottom line will be the same...we knew what was going to happen

Overly fired up Jake about to come in. I got a feeling Jake waited too long to get fired up. Won’t be shocked to see A&M take this down for 7.

Wow.... NO QB change....

Muschamp told Langston we dropped two TDs as he headed into the locker room. None of the dropped passes would’ve been TD’s. Maybe set us up to kick a FG or throw an interception in the end zone.

0 points isn’t good for whatever reason it is. And something has to change...whether it’s Jake, McClendon, Dowdle...something.

Even the announcer says it’s an easy throw and catch with a 15 yard cushion

I watch our DBs and just dont understand how their Receivers get sooooooo wide open - its baffling

The Tiggers will put 100 on the board with their pretty boy QB

Muschamp told Langston we dropped two TDs as he headed into the locker room. None of the dropped passes would’ve been TD’s. Maybe set us up to kick a FG or throw an interception in the end zone.

0 points isn’t good for whatever reason it is. And something has to change...whether it’s Jake, McClendon, Dowdle...something.

I vote McClendon. He's freakin' Roper 2.0

Heck Roderick is a freshman and covering the TE better than anyone so far

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT