ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia has given up 1 offensive TD through 5 games...

Not trolling. Just think that everyone gets worked up about coaching and play calling. IMO, it's 80% or more about the players. I thought the play calling was reasonably creative today. The inconsistency is largely execution-based from my perspective, and that's a player issue.

We've also played some pretty decent defenses to date (currently 3 of top 10 - I guess we'll figure out if them playing us is the reason why).

You can go back in this forum from several months back and find a thread where everyone was all about Kendal Briles (people love a brand name). But that dude put up all of 0 points and 162 yards of offense today against UGA.

I know it's not where we want it to be on offense yet, but I don't think we're inept either. I just hope we give our guys time to make incremental improvement over the year and hopefully by those last few games we're see marked improvement on offense.

Yep. Just the other day there's a guy on here whining because we don't have arkansas's coach. "Look at what they're doing there with a new coaching staff" he said. 🙄🙄😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT