ADVERTISEMENT

Give Dawn a raise, she is earning every penny and more. Laeticia commits to USC.

I never said she was not paid well. I saying we have the best coach and recruiter in WBB. What is that worth to USC? I for one am proud of our WBB team and they have a national championship under her coaching. Someone will be calling and we should be proactive and pay the lady. Like I said earlier, you can act out of application and earn loyalty or out of desperation and try to keep her. Loyalty is earned both by the coach and the employer. If it is important to the university to have a good WBB team, then it doesn't matter if it is important to any of us.

I never said she was not paid well. I saying we have the best coach and recruiter in WBB. What is that worth to USC? I for one am proud of our WBB team and they have a national championship under her coaching. Someone will be calling and we should be proactive and pay the lady. Like I said earlier, you can act out of appreciation and earn loyalty or out of desperation and try to keep her. Loyalty is earned both by the coach and the employer. If it is important to the university to have a good WBB team, then it doesn't matter if it is important to any of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT