ADVERTISEMENT

Glad We Won. Happy for the Team & Fans, But We are a Poorly Coached Team. We Should have Lost.

Crazy Cock 89

Nov 27, 2011
The reason we are poorly Coached.

1. Players lack Discipline-Nearly 100 yards in penalties- Coaching Problem-CSB said," Penalties Addressed." But the same results from week to week. Whatever the staff is doing to address penalties, it isn't working.
CSB needs to rely on Mentors, Experienced Coaches on Advice of how to decrease penalties.

Vanderbilt players Better Disciplined than Our Players.(Penalties)

2. Doty either isn't 100% healthy or He isn't Ready to Lead the Team or Both.
Doty isn't connecting on his passes, because he is still hurt and/or Inexperienced. Either way the Coaches have made the wrong decision to Start Doty

Before any Backlash towards my Perspective I have supported Coach Shane Beamer and haven't Bashed him and Doty,

I still hold out Hope, Doty could still be developed into a Good QB with the right Coach to Teach and Develop him.

3. Marcus Satterfield isn't the Answer for Doty and Our Offense. Starting Doty wasn't a good Decision. Offense didn't look good under Doty. Int's and poorly thrown passes, Telegraphing Targeted Receivers
Offense doesn't look good under Satterfield. It doesn't flow like a good offense is supposed to.

Zeb Noland should be our starting QB going forward, What happened to Brown and Gauthier?

4. We have an experienced Offensive Line Who Blocked for the Leading Returning SEC Rusher. How does All the Experienced O-Line Talent Under Perform? We are talking about 4 Star Offensive Lineman, Eric Douglas, Gwyn, Dylan Wonnum, Some or All of These Fellows will probably play at the next Level.

Before you throw Stones Read the Whole Post.

right

1. Players lack Discipline-Nearly 100 yards in penalties- Coaching Problem-CSB said," Penalties Addressed." But the same results from week to week. Whatever the staff is doing to address penalties, it isn't working.
CSB needs to rely on Mentors, Experienced Coaches on Advice of how to decrease penalties.

Doty isn't connecting on his passes, because he is still hurt and/or Inexperienced. Either way the Coaches have made the wrong decision to Start Doty

Before any Backlash towards my Perspective I have supported Coach Shane Beamer and haven't Bashed him and Doty,

I still hold out Hope, Doty could still be developed into a Good QB with the right Coach to Teach and Develop him.

3. Marcus Satterfield isn't the Answer for Doty and Our Offense. Starting Doty wasn't a good Decision. Offense didn't look good under Doty. Int's and poorly thrown passes, Telegraphing Targeted Receivers
Offense doesn't look good under Satterfield. It doesn't flow like a good offense is supposed to.

Zeb Noland should be our starting QB going forward, What happened to Brown and Gauthier?

4. We have an experienced Offensive Line Who Blocked for the Leading Returning SEC Rusher. How does All the Experienced O-Line Talent Under Perform? We are talking about 4 Star Offensive Lineman, Eric Douglas, Gwyn, Dylan Wonnum, Some or All of These Fellows will probably play at the next Level.

right
I believe that what makes correcting the issues with the penalties and bone head mistakes harder is the this generations egos (both fragile and overinflated) and the transfer portal.

If a coach is too hard on them from their perspective, they can just transfer to another school without any real setback to their carrier.

I believe that what makes correcting the issues with the penalties and bone head mistakes harder is the this generations egos (both fragile and overinflated) and the transfer portal.

If a coach is too hard on them from their perspective, they can just transfer to another school without any real setback to their carrier.
It’s a fine line to walk for sure when you lack depth.

Reactions: ZanesPopPop

right
I don't know how anyone could disagree with any of your points.

Here is the scary part. Compare the first 7 games we have played to the rest of our schedule. Which of those 2 parts of the schedule looks more formidable?

We are 35th in Total Defense. That is out of 130 teams. That's good, Our Total Offense ranking is 103rd. That is poor. Our defensive ranking is even more impressive in light of how little help they are getting from the offense. At this point, does anyone disagree that we should be in the market for a new OC and a new Offensive Line coach?

Here is the scary part. Compare the first 7 games we have played to the rest of our schedule. Which of those 2 parts of the schedule looks more formidable?

We are 35th in Total Defense. That is out of 130 teams. That's good, Our Total Offense ranking is 103rd. That is poor. Our defensive ranking is even more impressive in light of how little help they are getting from the offense. At this point, does anyone disagree that we should be in the market for a new OC and a new Offensive Line coach?
I agree that the choices that the OC makes is visible from our game day performance but how can an offensive line coach be measured that easily? That coach may be doing all he can but maybe our players don’t execute plays correctly in spite of the coaching and player selections. Just a question.

I agree that the choices that the OC makes is visible from our game day performance but how can an offensive line coach be measured that easily? That coach may be doing all he can but maybe our players don’t execute plays correctly in spite of the coaching and player selections. Just a question.
I believe the OP addresses that in Point #4.

Greg adkins- is a very good coach and recruiter. Played and coached under Jim Donnan then went to Georgia and coached with him. We area lucky to have him. Our special teams and assistant coach from Memphis is a quality coach. Beamer can learn a lot from him.

right
👍

👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT