ADVERTISEMENT

Go Cocks and Roll Tide!!!!!

Jan 8, 2016
As much as I hate seeing the taters in the national championship game, I will love seeing Bama crush them. Thankfully the natty runs through the SEC.

Always remember, the taters will be a minor footnote in Bama's history. They will also have the record for most losses in the national championship games since the start of the playoff!

Mark it down, Bama has at least 14 points on defense, AT LEAST! It's safe to say 2 pick 6s are a lock, and I wouldn't be shocked to see a fumble recovery also. You factor those points and the 1 special teams TD Bama will get.... the taters are pretty much starting the game down 21 points.

And for that, we shall raise our glasses high Monday night.

"Here's a health, Carolina, forever to thee!!!"

"You're Dixies football pride, Crimson Tide, Roll Tide, Role Tide!!!"

As much as I hate seeing the taters in the national championship game, I will love seeing Bama crush them. Thankfully the natty runs through the SEC.

Always remember, the taters will be a minor footnote in Bama's history. They will also have the record for most losses in the national championship games since the start of the playoff!

Mark it down, Bama has at least 14 points on defense, AT LEAST! It's safe to say 2 pick 6s are a lock, and I wouldn't be shocked to see a fumble recovery also. You factor those points and the 1 special teams TD Bama will get.... the taters are pretty much starting the game down 21 points.

The Natty doesnt run through the SEC it runs through Bama.

Reactions: JackPackTerrier

Wow wow wow.

No wonder they make fun of us.

200w.gif
The Natty doesnt run through the SEC it runs through Bama.
I guess you forget what league they play in. I guess you also forgot that there was an all sec national championship, or that Florida and Auburn both have won them recently.

I guess you forget what league they play in. I guess you also forgot that there was an all sec national championship, or that Florida and Auburn both have won them recently.

Sorry for not believing in taking credit for the accomplishments of others. FSU has won it more recently than either UF or Auburn. Cute gif though. I really am starting to believe you are a Clemson fan.

Geez, just step away from the keyboard. You make my hair hurt.

Sorry for not believing in taking credit for the accomplishments of others. FSU has won it more recently than either UF or Auburn. Cute gif though. I really am starting to believe you are a Clemson fan.

You are a disgrace to the Carolina faithful. You must live your life vicariously through others. Go Cocks-screw BAMA!

Reactions: JackPackTerrier
Goodness...I hope Alabama wins...but I really think Clemson is good...afraid they may win this one...hope not!

So you just took credit for FSU's national championship.....................................................................................................................................................................

So you just took credit for FSU's national championship.....................................................................................................................................................................

Except I didnt... No where did I say that means the Championship "comes through the ACC". I was simply pointing out a fact that an ACC and even a BIG 10 team have won the Championship since 2 of the teams you stated.

It is. Guy is a caricature.

QUOTE="Stickman413, post: 3071786, member: 90163"]Sad thread. Embarrassing[/QUOTE]

You can generally tell the Clemson fans by looking at who "LIKES" their posts!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT