ADVERTISEMENT

Tigernet2.com is hilarious. A must read.

uscusc1987

May 30, 2008
For the clempson fan base to ever call out any other fan base for being delusional, about to jump off a cliff, or just plain crazy is laughable.
Here are some of the topics and comments. Just a sampling. Go enjoy for yourselves.
1. DJ should have been benched. Should have went to backup
2. DJ can still win the heisman.
3. Robbie Caldwell the offensive line coach should be fired Monday.
4. Tony Elliott the offensive coordinator should be fired Monday.
5. Dabo has a bunch of explaining to do. Why didn't he punt with like 5 minutes left in the game on 4th down.
6. NC State or BC will beat them.
7. No they will run the table and win out.
8. They have no chance to make the playoff now. The streak is over.
9. They will make the playoff and beat Bama for the national championship.
10. The game was virtually a tie 3-3. One play decided it.
12. The officials cost them the game.
13. They should have run it first and goal at the 5 after the pass interference call.
14. No they couldn't run it and throwing it all 3 plays from the 5 was smart.
15. The run is over and they will never win a national championship with DJ at QB.
16. Actually they will win at least one with him and possibly two.
17. The NIL deals played a role in them losing.
18. The offensive line sucks.
19. Justin Ross didn't even try to tackle the georgia player after he intercepted the ball and ran it back for a TD.
20 ESPN hates them and that's why Dabo wasn't interviewed leaving the field at halftime.
21. The fans are spoiled and expect to much now.
22. No they aren't. With what this staff is paid they deserve better.
23. They aren't going to the SC State game.
24. Wait... They need to support the team and go.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's a small sampling.

Last edited:
Deja vu. Other than 7 through 9 and 17, reads a LOT like this board after a loss.
I agree mostly. Just amusing they claim they don't have a fan base that does this. We of course are the worst of them alll ACCORDING TO THE CLEMPSON FANS.

Last edited:
Deja vu. Other than 7 through 9 and 17, reads a LOT like this board after a loss.
Are you really comparing our program to the Clemson program of the last nine years? Carolina fans have had many reasons to be less than satisfied with the program. Are you really going to bash Carolina fans for that ? Over sixty thousand CAROLINA fans showed last night and you and @uscusc1987 are bashing them this morning. SMH.

Last edited:
I agree mostly. Just amusing they claim they don't have a fan base that does this. We of course are the worst of them all.
So, you are such a wonderful fan that you bought over sixty thousand tickets last night for what you call worse fans than Clemson fans, just so they would show up and you could personally pass the tickets out to each fan that attended. What a great fan you are. I guess you will have cancer cured for Clemson fans next week but since Carolina fans are the worst you will make us wait on the cure. Btw how much do you donate to cure children’s cancer and when did you start, Mr Wonderful fan guy?

Are you really comparing our program to the Clemson program of the last nine years? Carolina fans have had many reasons to be less than satisfied with the program. Are you really going to bash Carolina fans for that ? Over sixty thousand CAROLINA fans showed last night and you and @uscusc1987 are bashing them this morning. SMH.
What the hell are you talking about? I am laughing at how ridiculous literally hundreds of posts and comments are on tigernet. I said they ( meaning Clemp son fans) always say there fans don't post stuff like this and claim our fan base is the worst about doing it. I was pointing out how ridiculous and delusional the tater fans are.

So, you are such a wonderful fan that you bought over sixty thousand tickets last night for what you call worse fans than Clemson fans, just so they would show up and you could personally pass the tickets out to each fan that attended. What a great fan you are. I guess you will have cancer cured for Clemson fans next week but since Carolina fans are the worst you will make us wait on the cure. Btw how much do you donate to cure children’s cancer and when did you start, Mr Wonderful fan guy?
I fixed my comment above. Guess you didn't understand what I was saying. The clempson fans claim we are the worst. Was pointing out I've been reading our board and Clempsons for years. I've never seen such a meltdown and delusion at this level ever that rivals what is currently on the clempson message board.

Reactions: oakley51 and F-86F
What the hell are you talking about? I am laughing at how ridiculous literally hundreds of posts and comments are on tigernet. I said they ( meaning Clemp son fans) always say there fans don't post stuff like this and claim our fan base is the worst about doing it. I was pointing out how ridiculous and delusional the tater fan are.
I agree mostly. Just amusing they claim they don't have a fan base that does this. We of course are the worst of them alll ACCORDING TO THE CLEMPSON FANS.
You changed your post. A very good idea on your part. However, my reply shows your post and what you said before you changed it. I stick by what I said, I don’t think bashing Carolina fans will always play well here. As a matter fact, I can guarantee it.

UGA ended the game with the ball and easily within FG range. Sure, we could have kicked and won 13-3 (or, 6-3 only counting offensive points), but did not. Both teams had excellent defense.

UGA ended the game with the ball and easily within FG range. Sure, we could have kicked and won 13-3 (or, 6-3 only counting offensive points), but did not. Both teams had excellent defense.
Excellent defense or two overrated QB's? Time will tell. Tateru QB reminds me a lot of Taj Boyd more than Deshaun/Trevor. Not sure exactly what to say about the uga QB yet.

Reactions: wcocat
Excellent defense or two overrated QB's? Time will tell. Tateru QB reminds me a lot of Taj Boyd more than Deshaun/Trevor. Not sure exactly what to say about the uga QB yet.
UGA had their best WRs injured and not playing. That said, who knows? I'm glad for the win but admit that it was ugly.

Clemson's schedule the rest of the way is pretty easy though, and they could win out. They won't play another defense like UGA's, so their OL is unlikely to give up seven sacks again.

Reactions: shiverz
Both defenses are excellent, that will be validated by the sheer number of those guys off both teams drafted in first or second round when their time comes for that.

You changed your post. A very good idea on your part. However, my reply shows your post and what you said before you changed it. I stick by what I said, I don’t think bashing Carolina fans will always play well here. As a matter fact, I can guarantee it.ibeasnt

I wasn't bashing Carolina fans. I graduated from USC and as big a fan as anyone. Went to the game last night. You interpreted what I typed the wrong way or misunderstood. Or if you like I didn't state what I was saying correctly. Now that I've explained what I meant a second time hopefully you understand and it's not a big deal.

I agree mostly. Just amusing they claim they don't have a fan base that does this. We of course are the worst of them alll. ( We of course are the worst of them all was referring to what the clempson fans think)

Both defenses are excellent, that will be validated by the sheer number of those guys off both teams drafted in first or second round when their time comes for that.
Out of those 7 sacks by UGA, 5 of them is on DJ to get rid of the ball. So I don't think UGA defense will be near as stout against the better offenses in the SEC. I don't think UGA plays Bama and A&M during the regular season so that helps. There was something about what I saw last night that makes me thinks clemson will take a step back this season. That QB is more like Taj than Trevor.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Always enjoy watching every week, but at this point thinking about the end gets old. Bama beats UGA by 21+ right now, and that’s if they call off the errr Dawgs. Who they decimate in the playoffs is irrelevant

Always enjoy watching every week, but at this point thinking about the end gets old. Bama beats UGA by 21+ right now, and that’s if they call off the errr Dawgs. Who they decimate in the playoffs is irrelevant
Bama beats every team by 21, who right now is a close second? I saw another stud QB and a defense that might be Saban's best in several years. They haven't been dominate on D in a while, they get that back with their typical offense and they simply extend the gap between them and everyone else.

LOL. Calm your tits dude.

For the clempson fan base to ever call out any other fan base for being delusional, about to jump off a cliff, or just plain crazy is laughable.
Here are some of the topics and comments. Just a sampling. Go enjoy for yourselves.
1. DJ should have been benched. Should have went to backup
2. DJ can still win the heisman.
3. Robbie Caldwell the offensive line coach should be fired Monday.
4. Tony Elliott the offensive coordinator should be fired Monday.
5. Dabo has a bunch of explaining to do. Why didn't he punt with like 5 minutes left in the game on 4th down.
6. NC State or BC will beat them.
7. No they will run the table and win out.
8. They have no chance to make the playoff now. The streak is over.
9. They will make the playoff and beat Bama for the national championship.
10. The game was virtually a tie 3-3. One play decided it.
12. The officials cost them the game.
13. They should have run it first and goal at the 5 after the pass interference call.
14. No they couldn't run it and throwing it all 3 plays from the 5 was smart.
15. The run is over and they will never win a national championship with DJ at QB.
16. Actually they will win at least one with him and possibly two.
17. The NIL deals played a role in them losing.
18. The offensive line sucks.
19. Justin Ross didn't even try to tackle the georgia player after he intercepted the ball and ran it back for a TD.
20 ESPN hates them and that's why Dabo wasn't interviewed leaving the field at halftime.
21. The fans are spoiled and expect to much now.
22. No they aren't. With what this staff is paid they deserve better.
23. They aren't going to the SC State game.
24. Wait... They need to support the team and go.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's a small sampling.

Decades ago I traveled to Athens to watch moou take on the dawg……..after the game as I was walking out of the stadium, I heard a fan remark, “Those are the biggest bunch of rednecks….”.
I didn’t turn back to see what color had made the remark, just said to myself, “self, if that ain’t the pot calling’ the kettle black!” 😝

Reactions: hobcawcreekcock
Bama beats every team by 21, who right now is a close second? I saw another stud QB and a defense that might be Saban's best in several years. They haven't been dominate on D in a while, they get that back with their typical offense and they simply extend the gap between them and everyone else.
I don’t know man. No close second I can see after 2 weeks. I know there is a lot of improvement for most teams in the first few weeks, but they rarely seem to have the first game jitters, and their never played a down QB’s always look like Heisman candidates from the jump. Time will tell. Maybe the Top 10 will catch up sooner or later. I would’ve thought UGA, Clemmons, aTm, OSU, and maybe LSU might have a shot, but not so far in this extremely small sample size

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT