ADVERTISEMENT

Go Dawgs!!!

Can’t say I wanted UGA to win. But not dissatisfied.
But I surely won’t refer to them as “dawgs”.
It’s dogs to me. Just like Webster reads

Why, as a South Carolina fan, would you be excited about Georgia winning? Makes no sense. Unless conference pride means more than the future success of Gamecock football.
Means more money. Extra teams in championship games means a bigger pie for SEC to split...but I would like to have seen them lose.

ok, but the extra money conf members get will b like pennies compared to the free exposure/pub Georgia will get.
Just stating a reason somebody might want them to win. It would mean more money to us. As UGA is my #2 on my list of teams I wish would lose every game, now must root for BAMA because you can probably guess who my number one is.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Means more money. Extra teams in championship games means a bigger pie for SEC to split...but I would like to have seen them lose.
Not what I have read. Each payoff team gets 6 million not matter if they advance or not. The biggest payoff is Orange bowl

Not what I have read. Each payoff team gets 6 million not matter if they advance or not. The biggest payoff is Orange bowl
Cool. I still will not pull for them. Teams that get the same as we do and have consistently beat us every year......keep reading

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT