ADVERTISEMENT

Go Miami nm...

I’m afraid Bama or the unmentionable team to our north would have a 3 TD lead by now. There’s no way this Florida team is a top 10 team. Probably top 25 though.

Reactions: South Cack
I’m afraid Bama or the unmentionable team to our north would have a 3 TD lead by now. There’s no way this Florida team is a top 10 team. Probably top 25 though.
You cant judge them on 1st half of the 1st game. Plus ,no way Bama or clemson would be up 3 TD on UF

Well, it's football, but I can't tell how good/bad either team is! Almost looks like a scrimmage or a preseason game!

Reactions: roosterbell
Florida isnt even close to #8 in the country. We beat the hell out of them last year and terrible play calling blew it late. Franks isnt a good QB. We will beat them at home. Watch

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Boy Florida is doing just about everything they can to lose this one. Franks sucks so bad.

Both teams suck. Miami should be winning by more IMO. They're going to beat themselves with the penalties and freshmen mistakes. I think Florida is going to come out strong though after half. I think they're going to adjust and keep getting after the fresh QB and OT's for Miami.

UF 27 - 20

I will never understand why any Carolina fan would pull for Florida or any other East team. A good Florida season doesn’t help us. We need every other SEC East program to be a dumpster fire.

Anyone that pulls for a division opponent is a THOUGHTLESS MORON or hasn’t thought things through. I’ve never understood this mentality. A Florida win only elevates THEIR program and makes it tougher on us (exposure, recruiting, etc).

Save your SEC chant for bowl season.

Crown'em!
SEC nation must have said South Carolina 20 times pregame as they were talking/interviewing Franks! I read his lips live as he shushed his home crowd and told them to STFU! Yeah I'm a little bitter!

The U is pretty young but they are looking ok against the #8 Gaytors. I think Richt did some good recruiting for them, Diaz will have the benefit of that. They might win their EZZ division and play the taters. Taters will kill them.

Dan Mullet did not seem too concerned at the half, he was laughing at his team's crappy play. Maybe he will be fired if they lose?

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
You cant judge them on 1st half of the 1st game. Plus ,no way Bama or clemson would be up 3 TD on UF

He meant they would be beating Miami by 3 TD's with all those false starts, delay if games, sacks, ineligible player, etc. penalties. And yes, they would probably be besting UF by 3 TDs also

I will never understand why any Carolina fan would pull for Florida or any other East team. A good Florida season doesn’t help us. We need every other SEC East program to be a dumpster fire.

Anyone that pulls for a division opponent is a THOUGHTLESS MORON or hasn’t thought things through. I’ve never understood this mentality. A Florida win only elevates THEIR program and makes it tougher on us (exposure, recruiting, etc).

During the regular season you're exactly correct, in the bowls I'll pull for them!

We found him! We found the guy that knows everything!

Florida isnt even close to #8 in the country. We beat the hell out of them last year and terrible play calling blew it late. Franks isnt a good QB. We will beat them at home. Watch

I'm still pissed about that game. I mean I'm still sick about giving that one away.

Last edited:
Reactions: South Cack
Does Franks actually make reads or just have a set WR to throw to? That’s a true least 4 times he’s thrown at a WR with absolutely nothing. He’s lucky one hasn’t been picked and talent back the other way.

Florida offense sure looks boring. All smoke and mirrors...but very bland.

Does Franks actually make reads or just have a set WR to throw to? That’s a true least 4 times he’s thrown at a WR with absolutely nothing. He’s lucky one hasn’t been picked and talent back the other way.

Florida offense sure looks boring. All smoke and mirrors...but very bland.
He doesn't look as though he is going through progressions. If his primary receiver isn't their, it all looks ad lib.

I do not think that MIA is that good, so UF is clearly not a #8 ranked team. They may be better than us, they have good size and a lot of speed. Having them at home could help us, but after last years debacle I do not know if we have the level of coaching to defeat them.

I do not think that MIA is that good, so UF is clearly not a #8 ranked team. They may be better than us, they have good size and a lot of speed. Having them at home could help us, but after last years debacle I do not know if we have the level of coaching to defeat them.

I understand what you mean, but I’m not sure there is much difference between teams #5-#25 in college football. You’ll have a hard time finding a team that doesn’t look awful at least one week this year...and many of those teams will look bad in week 1. It’s just how the game is now...

It’s hard to say who should be Top 10 - 15 teams. Florida mopped the floor with Michigan their last game. Hard to rank those teams higher in preseason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT